Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

I feel the same about buying it too...last game I bought was 2010 and that was the best I've played on the current gen.

I feel the same about buying it too...last game I bought was 2010 and that was the best I've played on the current gen.

In dynasty mode, has anyone ever had a player request to transfer to your school? I've been religiously playing since 05 and not once has it happened to me. I've always played as SC if that matters

In dynasty mode, has anyone ever had a player request to transfer to your school? I've been religiously playing since 05 and not once has it happened to me. I've always played as SC if that matters

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

I've had transfer requests when I was an up and coming school...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i think when people transfer they are doing so to start so they will pick a lesser school to do so. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]if you always play as USC or The U it doesn't happen. (at least with me it hasn't).[/color]

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

I've had transfer requests when I was an up and coming school...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i think when people transfer they are doing so to start so they will pick a lesser school to do so. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]if you always play as USC or The U it doesn't happen. (at least with me it hasn't).[/color]

Wow I'm amazed that EA listened to the fans this year.

The all new "Take QB out of game to Punt on 1st down when in the middle of a 4th quarter comeback" inclusion has really taken the variety of ways to lose to new heights 
eek.gif

Thanks EA and thanks to the game testers who thought this was a glitch-free game ready for RD.

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Wow I'm amazed that EA listened to the fans this year.

The all new "Take QB out of game to Punt on 1st down when in the middle of a 4th quarter comeback" inclusion has really taken the variety of ways to lose to new heights 
eek.gif

Thanks EA and thanks to the game testers who thought this was a glitch-free game ready for RD.

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Just bought the game! Instead of Madden I finally decided to purchase this, so.. how do I get roster updates with names?

Just bought the game! Instead of Madden I finally decided to purchase this, so.. how do I get roster updates with names?

called a time out in the 4th quarter of the OSU-UM game and the game froze on me.
My approval of this game is correspondingly growing colder as well. I'm done playing until they decide to fix the problems.

called a time out in the 4th quarter of the OSU-UM game and the game froze on me.
My approval of this game is correspondingly growing colder as well. I'm done playing until they decide to fix the problems.

Every time I play online or even just my offline dynasty, it always disconnects from the EA Servers....anyone else have this problem?

Every time I play online or even just my offline dynasty, it always disconnects from the EA Servers....anyone else have this problem?

Originally Posted by jrp44

Same here. thought it was just my crappy ISP

Game froze on me for the first time yesterday in the middle of recruiting

Originally Posted by jrp44

Same here. thought it was just my crappy ISP

Game froze on me for the first time yesterday in the middle of recruiting

Played a buncyh yesterday and I feel like i'm getting good at the game wuickly. Haven't had a close game in a while. I got E.J. Manuel at a 16:24 TD to INT ratio (yeah that bad) and I still will by 3 tds all the time. Right now i'm undefeated with FSU going into our final game against UF. On a collison course with Oregon for the title (would have been Stanfiord but A. Luck got hurt the game before Ore and they lost) All in all, loving this game

Back
Top Bottom