Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah kinda weird they didn't include black perf suede this time. Who knows if perf suede will even be an option in the fall though. Maybe it will get switched out for leather?

Def need some more midsole options though. A gum sole option would be insane but I know that won't happen. I would like an all black midsole though.
I mean its only been out for a short time you can't expect them to have every color right away they chose those CWs on purpose for summer. Everything will come in due time I'm sure but for now just enjoy what they got. The same thing happened with the 574 and 990 they start out with a small amount of options then add more upgrades, new materials and new colors over time...

question guys, I know shoe trees help with shape to an extent and some shoes it literally pushes the toe down for good even after you take them out, how effected over time are new balances? I wonder because NB are more rigidly built compared to say a GLV. 

question guys, I know shoe trees help with shape to an extent and some shoes it literally pushes the toe down for good even after you take them out, how effected over time are new balances? I wonder because NB are more rigidly built compared to say a GLV. 
From personal experience, ive noticed It is not permanent but it does keep the toe down until you wear them again and then you should definitely put them back in after every wear.  What up from chinatown philly.  where i reside for now.

What is current fair market price for RF daytona?  thanks.  For your troubles some recent pick ups.

Awesome pickups... Especially the JC6, perfect pair

And Daytona's have been selling between 180-230 on eBay, they were reselling for retail for quite a bit

$180 was retail. And last i checked ebay they were going for high $200's low 300 range
Here are the sold listings: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...lete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Most pairs are not brand new here, but a DS went as low as $180 plus shipping and the highest DS pair without counting best was $230 plus shipping... Count on the fact that you can probably still buy pairs for close(r) to retail because resellers couldn't move them.

I remember turning Daytonas (DS) down that were $130. I've noticed that the price has creeped back up, I wonder why 

Last edited:

Aw crap - 

Looks legit to me -- but I'm not an expert.

Just a question: Are those IKEA shoe trees you have in there?  Reason why I ask is that I'm size 13 too and I find the Ikea trees are sometimes too short to provide support -- let me know if you're using another brand.
I'm not sure when I get them I'll be sure to find out

Repped for your help

People in socal try hitting up south coast plaza for HTBs. Was able to use my student discount

Here are the sold listings: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...lete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Most pairs are not brand new here, but a DS went as low as $180 plus shipping and the highest DS pair without counting best was $230 plus shipping... Count on the fact that you can probably still buy pairs for close(r) to retail because resellers couldn't move them.
I only deal in ds i dont do preowned so....i know you wont find a ds 1 for less than 250

I just received my 997GY2s and they look pretty good quality to me but my GYs seem to be better quality.

One thing that struck me first are the laces. Did anyone else get different laces other than all white?
IMG

Last edited:
i realized i just missed the 4th of july sales, but is there anywhere i can get the 997gy2 or 998csb on the low? 

ok i see PYS has the 998csb down to 138, was hoping to get it down to around 100, anybody? should i wait? 

Last edited:
Got my HTB's in today. Absolutely love them.

As I was lacing the right shoe, I figured j would try on a set of navy laces I have on my MD's.

Needless to say I will be buying a second set of navy laces from the outlet very soon. Navy laces are the way to go on the HTB.

Walter..

Last edited:
Navy's too dark imo.. a blue that would match the saddle would look a lot better.

Still an improvement though! 

So has anyone received shipping confirmation from Packer shoes from the 50% off sales? I ordered an item on Friday and it's almost Wednesday and nothing...

Does anybody, for some reason, not want their Concepts C-Note or Luxury Goods special box? I would buy it off ya, any size.

So has anyone received shipping confirmation from Packer shoes from the 50% off sales? I ordered an item on Friday and it's almost Wednesday and nothing...
I ordered mine sunday. No shipping yet but for 50 percent off I am sure they got alot of orders. For the price I can wait a few extra days

Back
Top Bottom