Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

How about a side shot with the navy laces?

Here you go!

Navy's too dark imo.. a blue that would match the saddle would look a lot better.
Still an improvement though! 

I bought these navy laces from the NB outlet. They're actually much lighter than the navy laces that came with my M998MB's. The pictures I took here are under so-so lighting in my room and I'm also using my iPhone, so they're not the best pictures. In person the blues between the shoes and the laces are very close, they are slightly darker but I don't find it irritating lol. I just can't seem to capture it with my phone.

Walter..

Last edited:
Must be the hairs on the suede catching the light and making it appear lighter than they are IRL.

Very nice.

What is current fair market price for RF daytona?  thanks.  For your troubles some recent pick ups.

Awesome pickups... Especially the JC6, perfect pair

And Daytona's have been selling between 180-230 on eBay, they were reselling for retail for quite a bit
$180? Maybe for the starting bid but there 300+ pretty much everywhere I've seen, some cats are even listing theres for 600-700 which seems ridiculous but hey the more time that goes by the more they'll probably increase I guess. 

993 removed from the customizer... making room for another model? 
Heard the 996 is next
Yup thats the word on the street, interested to see what options they give us. I'm hoping for some more premium materials like the denim and leather options they put on the 574/990 previously although those heavier fabrics tend to get released in the colder months. 

I got my 997GY2s from Oneness in today, and it looks like they left the size run sheet in the box.  According to this sheet they didn't get very many of these, looks like I got one of the two 9.5s...

Last edited:

$180? Maybe for the starting bid but there 300+ pretty much everywhere I've seen, some cats are even listing theres for 600-700 which seems ridiculous but hey the more time that goes by the more they'll probably increase I guess. 
That doesn't sound accurate to me. You thinking about a different shoe?

So has anyone received shipping confirmation from Packer shoes from the 50% off sales? I ordered an item on Friday and it's almost Wednesday and nothing...
It's Packers so I'm not really surprise.
laugh.gif
Ordered 2 998s from them on friday, still no shipping confirmation.

How long did it take to get your custom 998's. I order my shoes on 7/2/15 and got my confirmation but I haven't received my shipping/tracking info yet. 

For all those asking about packer 50% sale and no shipping, I actually got shipping confirmation on Sunday, and delivery is scheduled on Friday.

Check your order history in your account if you haven't received an email.

How long did it take to get your custom 998's. I order my shoes on 7/2/15 and got my confirmation but I haven't received my shipping/tracking info yet. 
I received my shipping confirmation yesterday my expected delivery is today and I ordered 7/3/15

You can find them on eBay, in the link I just sent there's two DS pairs, one for $195 shipped and one for $240 shipped.

Today:

Nice shot still patiently waiting to find a pair of these bout to give up cause can't seem to track down in an 11

The navy blue Americana l

I ordered two custom 998's at two different times and only received tracking for one order.   Both took 8 days to go from computer to feet.  

Second Pair - Triple Black , Coral and Oyster. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom