Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hi guys,
Getting rid of a few pairs of NBs. If anyone might be interested, PM me. All sz 10.5 and worn.
Here's what I have:
1500 BRG
1500 NBP
1300 MD (Factory 2nds) GONE
247 MT "Tokyo Rats"
List may grow in the next few days.

Last edited:
Screenshot_2017-08-22-19-13-09.png
Screenshot_2017-08-22-19-11-30.png

Alright guys, so here they are. They are what I call "Provider" 998s. Big thanks to Maria from NB. I love the card they give you, makes you feel special lol. At first when I pulled them from the box they looked greenish and they girl friend even said they looked teal. I was nervous, but on foot and kinda in some light I think they look great. I plan to do a little few touchups with black on the top of the collar and tongue.

Last edited:
Screenshot_2017-08-22-19-13-09.png
Screenshot_2017-08-22-19-11-30.png

Alright guys, so here they are. They are what I call "Provider" 998s. Big thanks to Maria from NB. I love the card they give you, makes you feel special lol. At first when I pulled them from the box they looked greenish and they girl friend even said they looked teal. I was nervous, but on foot and kinda in some light I think they look great. I plan to do a little few touchups with black on the top of the collar and tongue.

Well done, brother! I bet you they'd look even doper if mykoh mykoh or remy remy took shots of them, lol!

Ready to Die inspired NB1 990v3
R2D_NB1.jpg

BRUH!! I'm not even a fan of the 990v3 but these are TIGHT!

Thanks dude! Wish I could do the mint version as well but I don't think any of these blues/mint colors would work.
Would you do suede or mesh if you did them?

I'd probably do suede, just cos i'm a sucker for suede toes.
Although i do understand going the mesh route would stay true to the original, and the shape would be better too..
I'm a fan both ways!

I'd probably do suede, just cos i'm a sucker for suede toes.
Although i do understand going the mesh route would stay true to the original, and the shape would be better too..
I'm a fan both ways!
Do a suede pair so I can see how they look? Lol

Todd Snyder is great. I bought my M997BKR from them and the box came destroyed. Also came with some QC issues (as did my 997BEXP). They ended up giving me a huge partial refund and I got them for around $105 shipped when all was said and done.

That brings the total, including be frugal down to like just below 80 bucks.....SMDH. I wish I had that price match thing right about now

99 x 85% = 84.15
Top it up with be frugal 8% = 77.41.
But it comes with shipping cost. 99 alone has free shipping.

Last edited:
Todd Snyder has all these for $99 right now, with free shipping over $100

997 BKR: 8, 10, 10.5, 11

998 DPHO: 11.5

997 DWB: 7 thru 9

1300 DMB: 7.5, 8

995 DBG: 7 thru 8, 9.5 thru 11

Go nuts.
Good looking out on the 997BKR. Added the 15% off and ebates 4% plus for whatever reason the Jason Markk 8 oz cleaner activated free shipping, but the Jason Markk essential kit did not so added the former for less than $100 all in.

I would be all over that

Don't pass on that if you really want them. That's a great deal for a DS pair.

I hear you guys, thanks for your input. In general I shy away from paying resell prices. I believe these were $160 when they first dropped and it's hard to stomach paying a bill over retail. But they would easily retail for $220-$240 if they dropped now so I suppose it's a solid deal. I just think with hype on NB being all but dead I am constantly looking to scoop even older classics for the low.

99 x 85% = 84.15
Top it up with be frugal 8% = 77.41.
But it comes with shipping cost. 99 alone has free shipping.

I topped it off with some Jason Markk Shoe cleaner. Rather get some free stuff than pay for the shipping. Came out to $99.45 with free shipping.

Nvm: Missed snowman77's post above which says the same thing

Back
Top Bottom