Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

today 576sti
15665041655_f55b8309a1_o.jpg

Forgot to post this. Outlet find at Brighton. It was the last pair. Half size up from what I normally wear but fit perfectly. Homie who works at Flagship told me that they had a FSR that got cleared out almost immediately. They've had a special going on so with the discount + $10 NB rewards these could've been had for $42.50.

Packer.jpg

But... major QC issues all around and the insoles were the biggest crime. Forgot to take a pic but they had fugazi insoles. I kid you not, they were replacement NB orthopedic insoles (it said New Balance Rx Sole Support and it was all white). I know it's not a big deal but that ultimately turned me off, lol. At that price, though, I'm sure someone copped them. Actually really liked them on feet and sort of wish I copped when they first released. Just sort of.

Good looking out on the 997BKR. Added the 15% off and ebates 4% plus for whatever reason the Jason Markk 8 oz cleaner activated free shipping, but the Jason Markk essential kit did not so added the former for less than $100 all in.

You can try emailing Concierge ToddSnyder for TS15 disc not applied at checkout after your purchase. I got the free shipping and $14.85 refund, nett paid $84.15

I can't imagine it being unwearable as it released back in 2013. I'd be more concerned if it was a few years older than that but I imagine a DS pair of kicks that are 4 years old is still wearable.
yeah i know it won't crumble i meant how versatile is the colorway. how often do you see yourself wearing it

I know it's mostly retros in here, but does anyone roam around in 1080v7s? Need a new all day wear comfort shoe and hoping they might be the solution.

Otaku Otaku

i dont know your physical frame or foot profile, but 1080s are amazing and one of NBs most cushioned shoes. Its NBs version of Hoka, though not as high. If you are a really tall or heavy or both with a neutral arch, then the 1080 might suit you.

yeah i know it won't crumble i meant how versatile is the colorway. how often do you see yourself wearing it

Ah, got it. I imagine it's as versatile as all other Concepts x NB collabs (meaning I just gotta match it with pretty muted/neutral-toned outfits). But I probably won't wear it very much just because I have too many shoes and it's nearly impossible to wear all of my shoes much, lol. Will have to sit on this one.

Also, got my first pair of 990V4 in last week. Easily the most comfy NB I own. I've got the M990GL4 coming in later today, too. I'm sold on this model :pimp:

M990SR4.jpg

Otaku Otaku

i dont know your physical frame or foot profile, but 1080s are amazing and one of NBs most cushioned shoes. Its NBs version of Hoka, though not as high. If you are a really tall or heavy or both with a neutral arch, then the 1080 might suit you.

Awesome thank you for the reply. I am 6'1, high arch, and 154lbs. (So lanky lol)

The fresh foam cushioning definitely attracted me, just wanted something with some support too.

Ah, got it. I imagine it's as versatile as all other Concepts x NB collabs (meaning I just gotta match it with pretty muted/neutral-toned outfits). But I probably won't wear it very much just because I have too many shoes and it's nearly impossible to wear all of my shoes much, lol. Will have to sit on this one.

Also, got my first pair of 990V4 in last week. Easily the most comfy NB I own. I've got the M990GL4 coming in later today, too. I'm sold on this model :pimp:

M990SR4.jpg

Where'd you end up getting from?

Where'd you end up getting from?

Ended up finding a pair on Footaction. Was eyeing UBIQ and Blends but both sold out. I knew the foot sites stocked them and that sizes are always popping in and out. Kept my eyes on them and struck when my 11.5 popped back up again. Very happy with my pair and got my eyes on the M990QK4 now as well! That colorway seems to be selling out fairly quickly all over as well but I'm confident I'll be able to find a pair eventually.

You liking your pair? I know you were pissed about the QC issues.

I know it's mostly retros in here, but does anyone roam around in 1080v7s? Need a new all day wear comfort shoe and hoping they might be the solution.

I have been thinking of these myself. I dig the teal-ish looking ones. I hope to try them on though before I purchase.

Ended up finding a pair on Footaction. Was eyeing UBIQ and Blends but both sold out. I knew the foot sites stocked them and that sizes are always popping in and out. Kept my eyes on them and struck when my 11.5 popped back up again. Very happy with my pair and got my eyes on the M990QK4 now as well! That colorway seems to be selling out fairly quickly all over as well but I'm confident I'll be able to find a pair eventually.

You liking your pair? I know you were pissed about the QC issues.

Also looking for the QK4 on a deal price (same size as you!). I spent a week wearing the v4 walking around DC and they were great. Love the model. I need it to hit NB1 ASAP

Back
Top Bottom