Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today...

IMG_6021.JPG

remy remy Woooo! I love the 998 a LOT! Although, I would love to see New Balance UK to get an ID (custom) program and have the 1500's as the "Trendsetter" sneaker & 2 other U.K models for the customization section and keep it Europe exclusive for a year, and then open it up for the WORLD. :pimp:

6ba7ab9fa79bf82e9528d28374f06f50--famous-quotes-the-brain.jpg

V vidiviciun i would lose my mind if 1500 ended up on NB1. Don't think it'll ever happen though. Unless NB hits a real low point.

Nice pick up my guy! :smokin
Thanks boss! Was looking for the green pair for awhile and somehow came across both at the same time. Think I might actually like the grey pair more though

V vidiviciun i would lose my mind if 1500 ended up on NB1. Don't think it'll ever happen though. Unless NB hits a real low point.

Thanks boss! Was looking for the green pair for awhile and somehow came across both at the same time. Think I might actually like the grey pair more though

I jumped on the Flimby bandwagon way late but I still remember when these first came out and how clean the grey pair was. I've had the opportunity to buy in my size multiple times (for relatively cheap too) but I had to pass after I compared the toe box to the newer reissues that were being brought out. But, man, what a clean shot of both! Has me rethinking.

I jumped on the Flimby bandwagon way late but I still remember when these first came out and how clean the grey pair was. I've had the opportunity to buy in my size multiple times (for relatively cheap too) but I had to pass after I compared the toe box to the newer reissues that were being brought out. But, man, what a clean shot of both! Has me rethinking.
Yup, I was always worried about the shape too but I've reshaped so many pairs now that I was sure I could fix these and I did no problem. They were mad boxy when I got them in.

i want that starcow pack bad. had a shot at the greys and never pulled the trigger. instant regret, i think the 1500 shape was changed well before the reissues of the BY, my BRG's look great oo and they were a year or two before that.

i want that starcow pack bad. had a shot at the greys and never pulled the trigger. instant regret, i think the 1500 shape was changed well before the reissues of the BY, my BRG's look great oo and they were a year or two before that.
Came across the grey pair in a couple different sizes when I was looking for reasonable price. What size are you?

Came across the grey pair in a couple different sizes when I was looking for reasonable price. What size are you?
What is a reasonable price on the grey pair? There's a DS pair for $140 on eBay right now. Wondering if I should jump on it...

What is a reasonable price on the grey pair? There's a DS pair for $140 on eBay right now. Wondering if I should jump on it...
Thats a great deal dude. I don't think you'll find a DS pair cheaper.
Grey pair is awesome in hand

oh dang don't think I saw any 13. Mostly 10.5s out there it seems.
Did they even make size 13? I never have to worry about the size run since I wear a 9.
they did but not many apparently

lots of UK models don't get a 13 though.

the question is honestly how often are you gonna wear those. the shoe is absolute fuego no question but is it wearable

I can't imagine it being unwearable as it released back in 2013. I'd be more concerned if it was a few years older than that but I imagine a DS pair of kicks that are 4 years old is still wearable.

Back
Top Bottom