Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

hunter green 998s are now available at west nyc $140

based on the photos they posted on their instagram, the green doesnt look as bright as the ones posted on the interwebz.

Last edited:
Just copped a pair of the Nice Kicks 1500s for $90. Should be here soon.
another great 1300 cw!

1300nb "grapes"

fall/winter 2012
Damn that is clean. Might have to drop some JB pairs from my cop list and swap these in. Quality looks on point.

nice pickup verse. still confused why they drop way ahead in asia than in the US, when theyre made in USA. cant wait for the purples to drop. i would have copped them months ago if the exchange rate wasnt so bad.

nice pickup verse. still confused why they drop way ahead in asia than in the US, when theyre made in USA. cant wait for the purples to drop. i would have copped them months ago if the exchange rate wasnt so bad.

thanks, first non-nike sneaker i've bought in 4 years! looking forward to adding some more NB's to the collection!

My advice for anyone who's going to do a custom would be to wait a few days after designing before you buy. I can't tell you the amount of times I made a design and then came back the next day and wondered what the hell I was thinking. You get caught up as you're designing them lol.
GREAT ADVICE!!!! I ordered 3 iDs last week, and when they came today i was like WTF for one of them. The other 2 are FIRREEE!! Will post pics soon

are those the grapes? they look like crap though...
their magic is unleashed when you wear them in the forest. you're comparing a stock photo to a cropped one specifically chosen to be outside with natural light. throw in the editing as well as filters and there you go. the same can be said for a lot of these nbs on here. most look pretty ordinary in person.

Last edited:
their magic is unleashed when you wear them in the forest. you're comparing a stock photo to a cropped one specifically chosen to be outside with natural light. throw in the editing as well as filters and there you go. the same can be said for a lot of these nbs on here. most look pretty ordinary in person.
QFT when comparing the two pic sources it is a night and day difference....Im glad I saw the Nordstrom pics, Im gonna back off of those I think.

Westnyc had a shipment come in of seals randomly and I got a 10.5 for my boy. My size was sold out by the guy in front of me:x ...feels bad man

Back
Top Bottom