Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I want a good pair of 999's but they are always exclusive collabs. I cant just find a good color thats a normal release. any good ones recently?

I want a good pair of 999's but they are always exclusive collabs. I cant just find a good color thats a normal release. any good ones recently?
999 red or blue elites if you don't mind the heel paint to crack after a couple of wears.

seriously? I got the reds already but havent worn em, now im totally bummed. Any others that dont have that problem?

I'm not very sure where to buy New Balances such as collaborations and Ronnie Fieg Asics. Does anyone know boutique websites sell regularly? If anyone lives in Maryland, I would also appreciate if anyone knows of any sneaker boutiques.

Just saw this at JCrew.com. 1400 mesh, what do you guys think about it?  Knowing JCrew makes the colors of their shoes more subdued than the actual ones I may have to see this in person first.

curious to see how these look in person...

999 red or blue elites if you don't mind the heel paint to crack after a couple of wears.
seriously? I got the reds already but havent worn em, now im totally bummed. Any others that dont have that problem?
Some green/black and burgundy/tan ones dropped for fall/winter. Probably find them on 6pm.com, zappos, ebay, YCMC, or some other spot like that.

I'm not very sure where to buy New Balances such as collaborations and Ronnie Fieg Asics. Does anyone know boutique websites sell regularly? If anyone lives in Maryland, I would also appreciate if anyone knows of any sneaker boutiques.

kith

Last edited:

Some green/black and burgundy/tan ones dropped for fall/winter. Probably find them on 6pm.com, zappos, ebay, YCMC, or some other spot like that.

Man I wanted the burgandy ones but they were size 12 only. Ill buy the elite blue ones and and just rock those knowing about the chipping. Ill probably save my red ones. Im also thinking about a greay/teal colorway i saw on ebay yesterday. guess ill check this thread more often to see what new ones drop.

So, I've been looking online to try and find a cheap pair of 993's for running and just in general gym sneakers. Can anyone comment on their quality/performance as running shoes? Also, all of the nb's I've purchased so far are D-width, which I never payed any attention to until I saw that these come in a wide variety of shoe widths. So, should I stick to the usual width or is there some difference with this model? I'd appreciate the help guys.
Cant comment on actual performance, but as far as comfort youre as good as gold

You should stick to the D width if thats comfortable for you, if you feel like its a little too tight on the sides you might wanna go up to 2E, if the D width feels too loose then get a B width 

Last edited:
Cant comment on actual performance, but as far as comfort youre as good as gold

You should stick to the D width if thats comfortable for you, if you feel like its a little too tight on the sides you might wanna go up to 2E, if the D width feels too tight then get a B width 
Thank you for the advice. I'll probably get the normal width then and if it doesn't feel right size up or down accordingly. I might do some more digging to try to find reviews on how they are as runners though. Let me know if you happen to know of any good deals in the mean time
grin.gif

kith does their own thing all together. follow them on twitter to know release times. they will come randomly. by the time you see it anywhere else, everything will be gone

Thank you for the advice. I'll probably get the normal width then and if it doesn't feel right size up or down accordingly. I might do some more digging to try to find reviews on how they are as runners though. Let me know if you happen to know of any good deals in the mean time
grin.gif
no sweat man

FC surprisingly has good deals on 993s if any of these are your size

http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=nb&i=300282

http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=nb&i=300289

Back
Top Bottom