Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Glad I copped, but you guys got me thinking I should've went TTS. Went half size up because my black suede 574's are too narrow. If they fit too big I might have to go for the 8.5's somewhere else.

Does New Balance do anything for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Also how do 574s fit? I'm a 8.5 in Roshe and 9 in AM90 and Free Run 2. I also have wide feet

For reference, I wear a 9 US in my Air Max 1, AM90, All New Balance pairs I got.

574?
happy.gif
:

Recent footwork:
is there a tutorial to making these customs?

Google "new balance coupon" and it brings you to retailmennot.com for a 10% coupon that works.
that's usually about the extent of their sales with free shipping as a bonus.  Very rarely do I see larger discounts on their entire store or entire stock of shoes (especially the NB classics line).

Sometimes they have the incremental "save 10$ of 100, 20$ of 200, etc." but that still comes out to 10% savings.

Man... did a Bay search on 998's in hopes of finding a smaller size Denim Blue and instead, results on tons of those 998BRs restock listed for more then C-Notes and Mints... wtf. SMH... 
eyes.gif

Man... did a Bay search on 998's in hopes of finding a smaller size Denim Blue and instead, results on tons of those 998BRs restock listed for more then C-Notes and Mints... wtf. SMH... :rolleyes

I've been doing the same thing. The only sizes I've been able to find are 11, 12, 13. I might just get the cnotes instead...

Obviously my pic doesn't hold a candle to anything that Bad Lieutenant just posted, but this shoe is really dope. Glad I decided to go ahead with the purchase!

There's nothing in the nights besides a 13 and most of the days just sold out. Welp, looks like I'll never be getting the nights...

^^^ damn I forgot to quote the user before replying....... if anyone needs help with some Burn Rubber 557's hit me up late next week and I will try my best to help people out.

Back
Top Bottom