Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

smokin.gif
 i'm a sucker for white laces

Wow the last couple if pages was a terrifically amazing read. :/

I sure hope everyone who ordered those terrible 580s keeps us updated with shipping confirmations and other such non interesting information.

Thanks to mackdre for posting up some fresh shoe photography and the usual suspects stunna and dennis. This thread would be a complete write off without them.
What do you expect around a release date? Regardless of your opinion on the shoe, we're talking about a New Balance purchase in a New Balance thread.

nice wear chris 
pimp.gif

What do you expect around a release date? Regardless of your opinion on the shoe, we're talking about a New Balance purchase in a New Balance thread.
what i think bucko was referering to was thats theres always release dates, but this thread only gets crazy poppin with hyped collab releases, dudes come out the wood work

but either way its NB talk so its all good in my book

what i think bucko was referering to was thats theres always release dates, but this thread only gets crazy poppin with hyped collab releases, dudes come out the wood work

but either way its NB talk so its all good in my book
It's all gravy. Just saying, there's certain things that happen with limited releases like this that usually don't happen with GR's (i.e. cancellations, timed releases, etc.) that are helpful to discuss. As long as it doesn't reach "urban camo material sucks" status lol.

The lowest I can get any 998 with that code is 89.99, but when you see the shoe on the sale page it says 72.00. Add it to cart and it's 149.99 then with the code it drops to 89.99. Why can't I get it to show the 72 in cart?

The midori grays were $72 earlier today + 40% off but they sold out.

Wow the last couple if pages was a terrifically amazing read. :/

I sure hope everyone who ordered those terrible 580s keeps us updated with shipping confirmations and other such non interesting information.

Thanks to mackdre for posting up some fresh shoe photography and the usual suspects stunna and dennis. This thread would be a complete write off without them.

Haahaaaa damn is this the rf thread? I understand if you guys are happy with bulky *** banana shoes but holy **** this thread is filled with confirmations and sizing questions over and over. Maybe there should be a confirmation and sizing thread so there would be less crap in here and more pictures and good Info. I'm still surprised how many of you love these Asian made NBS.

Last edited:
Haahaaaa for real man, pages and pages of useless crap. Who gives a **** if you bought them or not or what happened to your order. Cmon people. ******g super wack release asian nbs with banana shape and you are all going nuts! Can we get some more photos....of other shoes in here.

do yourself a favour and go to the bathroom and wack one out. I sense a lot of pent up tension. thank me later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom