Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Last edited:
Can someone legit check please? This is the only pic I have for now. TIA

any assist on this? TIA

Hate to ask but has anybody seen an 11 in the premiers? every site i've checked is sold out, was waiting for packer and they just popped up but as in store only

after the way alot of sizes of these Premiers sat on their site, im surprised to see them dissapear as quickly as some of them are this morning

after the way alot of sizes of these Premiers sat on their site, im surprised to see them dissapear as quickly as some of them are this morning

Everybody got to see a lot of in hand pics and on feet shots since the premier drop. Probably turned a lot of fence sitters. Also love mornings like this!!! Everybody getting a pair with no issue. This is how in my fairytail land I dream our hobby always is.

Last edited:
I wouldn't sleep on these I may have to double up later down the road

already grabbed my pair from Premier :smokin

Everybody got to see a lot of in hand pics and on feet shots since the premier drop. Probably turned a lot of fence sitters. Also love mornings like this!!! Everybody getting a pair with no issue. This is how in my fairytail land I dream our hobby always is.

absolutely, this is how every release should be. Everyone that wants a pair should be able to get them, and they still sell out rather quickly. Its a win for the consumer and the seller.

Remember the premier drop was the same day as the black yeezys 99 percent of the attention was on those

just wanted to rep for the jcrew 1400s. they are really the most comfortable shoes i've had in a while. thought the blue marble would be too loud but they are really quite wearable. a unique shade irl like most jcrew colorways and look even better on foot. suede is softer than my 998mb. they're super clean and simpler than 997, 998, 1300. same tongue as 996 but the sole has more support. silhouette is mean like a 577 with the triangular tread on the outsole resembling shark teeth. would be cool if they perforated the suede toebox on the military grey, raw steel and navy

Last edited:
just wanted to rep for the jcrew 1400s. they are really the most comfortable shoes i've had in a while. thought the blue marble would be too loud but they are really quite wearable. a unique shade irl like most jcrew colorways and look even better on foot. suede is softer than my 998mb. they're super clean and simpler than 997, 998, 1300. same tongue as 996 but the sole has more support. silhouette is mean like a 577 with the triangular tread on the outsole resembling shark teeth. would be cool if they perforated the suede toebox on the military grey, raw steel and navy

I love the 1400. Your pic made me kick myself for not buying at $72.

Back
Top Bottom