Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

LOL I actually laughed out loud when I read that.
I inquired about the difference in width regarding men/ women’s recently and was told basically that the women’s shoes have a more shallow foot bed by a quarter inch at the instep.
I am eyeing the 990v4 nyrr but my size for men is gone (US8.5, width D). They have both 10 and 10.5 for women with width B. With the difference in width, which one should I go for?

I am eyeing the 990v4 nyrr but my size for men is gone (US8.5, width D). They have both 10 and 10.5 for women with width B. With the difference in width, which one should I go for?

was all ready to grab them with the 15% off on NB.com as well, but they are excluded from promos.. :frown:
you planning on paying full price + shipping to HK?

was all ready to grab them with the 15% off on NB.com as well, but they are excluded from promos.. :frown:
you planning on paying full price + shipping to HK?
Damn did not realise they are excluded from the promo......in fact the 15% off is the only reason I plan to pull the trigger. I was trying to cop the stussy v4, then I realise this nyrr is in fact better (cw and the gum sole) so I would rather spend the money on this.......no promo though, no promo :frown:

Damn did not realise they are excluded from the promo......in fact the 15% off is the only reason I plan to pull the trigger. I was trying to cop the stussy v4, then I realise this nyrr is in fact better (cw and the gum sole) so I would rather spend the money on this.......no promo though, no promo :frown::

yeah i've tried everything i could find online, and nothing seems to stick. :/
200 USD is a bitter pill to swallow, but the NYRR is so good.. that gum sole is everything

Damn why they remove all the good NBs

Charging me $30 shipping for two $5 shirts smfh

Not just the NB's they remove a lot of stuff from all the brands they host on the site as well. Kind of annoying like were not gonna pick up on that lol. Btw Feature's terrible return policy and high shipping I am honestly surprised they are even keeping the lights on in that place.

so will the only way to get the Kennedys if your not going to complex con be resale? is there any news on a wider release?

1.5 so 10 in women's if you're 8.5 in men's like me. As for width I just asked this question also. They said go with D width in women's if the D in men's is comfortable, women's B is skinnier even still after the 1.5 conversion.

Not just the NB's they remove a lot of stuff from all the brands they host on the site as well. Kind of annoying like were not gonna pick up on that lol. Btw Feature's terrible return policy and high shipping I am honestly surprised they are even keeping the lights on in that place.

Swear they offer free ship at like $150 right? Guess they gotta make money somewhere, but when stores do that I just forget about them

If Concepts does some ish' like that I'll be mad pissy mane. It would be a whack second half of the year with some bummy synthetic 997.5 and then this ish' (KITH Tactics) WHACK....​

If Concepts does some ish' like that I'll be mad pissy mane. It would be a whack second half of the year with some bummy synthetic 997.5 and then this ish' (KITH Tactics) WHACK....​
Complex Con only? Pls don't do this to us........

Guys, when is the last time anyone gave a rip about NBs lol. I am sure they will release these online and in store.

since there are two Cncpts 999's, my assumption is one pair is for ComplexCon and the other is for sale to the public? I guess we'll see what happens.

Looks like the New Era collab restocked on both the New Balance site and New Era site in case anyone is trying to grab a pair. Mine came in yesterday and they are really nice...the materials all feel really good in hand and the gum sole is a nice touch.

i'd have to guess that they'd drop at complexcon with wider release later. NB doesnt do tiny runs given the last few collabs. as much as i've liked the Kennedys even with their horrendous shape, i'd rather see that cw on a 997 or even a 585 :D...but if they do drop, i'll probably still get them assuming they're US-made :rofl:

Anyone know if there are any more high-profile collabs happening on the 990v4? That Stussy pair was fantastic. I'm still day-dreaming about what Concepts or Ronnie could do with the model with a choice of different materials. They need to do more v4s with nubuck and gum soles... that NYRR is too nice.

newbalance365 newbalance365 maybe you got the inside scoop :wink:

Happy OCF fam

05FCA070-D30C-446D-949A-DCCF1269E6EF.jpeg

The DMV part 2 look great on foot. I was at a manager's meeting for DTLR earlier this week and the NB reps were rocking them. I actually saw the 990 boots as well. There's some other more lifestyle boots set for Q4 2018 as well that looked pretty wild.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom