OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="WallyHopp"]When will the refs be able to view replays of these hits to make sure a flag is the right call? Refs seem just as reckless[/quote]I mean, wouldn't that go over as well as the police doing internal investigations? "We reviewed ourselves and found that we were right."

:lol:

Hit was somewhat dirty, clear flag. But Phil Simms is terrible to listen to. He was absolutely going in on Burfict, but I didn't see the same when Shazeir hit Gio. Similar situation, one guy gets **** on by the announcers, one gets praised for being all over the field. Phil Simms is a ******* blowhard, he is up there with Colinsworth as the 2 worst NFL announcers.
This is what I don't get. The Steelers do the same **** and don't get flagged for it. Shouldn't be shocked that a franchise run by a Mara gets the benefit of the doubt in the playoffs.

can we just say that both teams acted like dirt balls in the game?  Why does it have to be one or the other?

Steelers:

Coach pulling dreads and pushing bengal on the sideline

launching at head of bernard and then dancing on the bengals B while the dude is knocked out on the field

Porter stirring **** up while brown is laying on the turf out cold

Bengals:

burfect taking out AB

pacman stirring **** up while brown is out cold

both teams were acting like trash

Phil Simmons wanted to call somebody a N word on air so bad
Dude was angry. You would have thought Burfict impregnated his daughter. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

To me it felt like Burfict was saying, "If we don't win, **** it, I'm taking players out." 

And it seems that AB will miss next week and Ben will play but for how long...Denver's pass rush is no joke

Last edited:
can we just say that both teams acted like dirt balls in the game?  Why does it have to be one or the other?

Steelers:
launching at head of bernard and then dancing on the bengals B while the dude is knocked out on the field

Bengals:
burfect taking out AB

Ya, this game was getting way out of control. Tempers were flaring on both sides!

Love the nfl awesome entertainment 
roll.gif

Phil Simmons wanted to call somebody a N word on air so bad

This. Simms and Nantz are brutal and then you have Mike Carey as well? SB50 is going to be brutal. These clowns actually questioned the legality of Burfict's hit on Roethlisberger but dropped the issue of the Shazier hit like it never happened.

I don't actually feel like the Burfict was THAT bad. Definitely unfortunate and something you never want to see but the way it's being discussed is making it out to be the most egregious moment ever.

Nobody is talking about joey porter but the league can talk about how the panthers defense is dirty for provoking odb lol

Steelers:

Bengals:
burfect taking out AB

Yep pretty much.

Deion is the only person on TV that I've heard mention Joey Porter on the field talking **** and he can't do that.

Deion and Tomlinson been arguing this **** for like 20 minutes straight now. I'm dying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom