OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Same color matchups will result in color change for one club".

The board was given out prior to schedules being released.

Off the top of my head, we'll see some changes with the Denver-SD, Oakland-KC, Minnesota-GB, and Arizona-SF colors.

Catching up on the last few pages, goodness y'all fools in mid-season form.
roll.gif

I'm lost, explain the Raiders/gold connection :nerd: .
Raiders were gold and black waaaay before Al Davis became the coachownergm of the team and he changed it to silver and black in an effort to get a new image along with the many other groundbreaking things he did.
Raiders really have GOAT history, Al Davis was the man back in the day. Wouldn't go to hotels that were segregated, hired first Mexican coach, one of the first to encourage employment and equality for all races. Legend. But NFL hated him since he was AFL

I'm lost, explain the Raiders/gold connection :nerd: .
Raiders were gold and black waaaay before Al Davis became the coachownergm of the team and he changed it to silver and black in an effort to get a new image along with the many other groundbreaking things he did.
Raiders really have GOAT history, Al Davis was the man back in the day. Wouldn't go to hotels that were segregated, hired first Mexican coach, one of the first to encourage employment and equality for all races. Legend. But NFL hated him since he was AFL

Repped, never knew of the gold Raiders era. And to be honest, I've always heard of Davis' early influence, but people are quick to just remember the grumpy old man who drafted WRs in Round 1 of every draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom