Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

So instead an individual should follow a team like the Bengals or Browns because they are from around that area? Why not follow a perennial winner?

That's such a bandwagon statement lol.  

I'm not calling all Steelers fans in Ohio bandwagon/diehard fans.  Just the majority. 

Originally Posted by Buc Em

How do you Ravens fans feel about Fabian Washington

to beat his press coverage hit em with your pinky and you'll end up with 8 yrds of separation
hes like that pesky fly in the tackling department you know the ones that lands on you then you go to swat it and it just flys off

i mean i guess hes got a good 40 time

to beat his press coverage hit em with your pinky and you'll end up with 8 yrds of separation
hes like that pesky fly in the tackling department you know the ones that lands on you then you go to swat it and it just flys off

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

laugh.gif
hey he could be Fred Smoot.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

laugh.gif
hey he could be Fred Smoot.

Honestly that Kolb contract isn't that bad.

I know everyone is
eek.gif

laugh.gif
 @ the $63 million but only a 1/3 of that is guaranteed.

Honestly that Kolb contract isn't that bad.

I know everyone is
eek.gif

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Houston Texans DT Amobi Okoye have been given permission to seek a trade.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Houston Texans DT Amobi Okoye have been given permission to seek a trade.[/color]

Originally Posted by toine2983

Honestly that Kolb deal isn't that bad.

I know everyone is
eek.gif

laugh.gif

People just see the big number. Most players don't see that number.I'm really want to see how Kolb does tho. Don't see the big deal with him yet.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Honestly that Kolb deal isn't that bad.

I know everyone is
eek.gif

laugh.gif

People just see the big number. Most players don't see that number.I'm really want to see how Kolb does tho. Don't see the big deal with him yet.

Vick's contract extension better be something serious if Kolb got $63 million, but knowing our stingy franchise it's super bowl or bust to get that kinda bread

Vick's contract extension better be something serious if Kolb got $63 million, but knowing our stingy franchise it's super bowl or bust to get that kinda bread

Back
Top Bottom