OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Gah everyone else getting these 10 and 10.5 and I stay striking out... coming into this thread makes the L worse every time.

Real life pics off Insta. I am digging the way the color looks in the last pic. Anyone think swapping the laces between these and the navy's would look good?

nthat.gif

I hope we both  get them too 
I am closer to 10.5 but order an 11 when I am not sure of the fit.   11.5 will be too big. Thanks for the offer

REPPED

Sz 10 available on ndc.

I gotta say after seeing your post & this one saying yet another 10 was available after us I thought it was surely going to be a story of a glitch & me getting a 20% off code, started thinking of backup plans. They shipped my pair though thank goodness! I was at the bar toasting to a good Friday already, it was perfect, I hope your pair shipped too man. Everyone needs a good success story

I gotta say after seeing your post & this one saying yet another 10 was available after us I thought it was surely going to be a story of a glitch & me getting a 20% off code, started thinking of backup plans. They shipped my pair though thank goodness! I was at the bar toasting to a good Friday already, it was perfect, I hope your pair shipped too man. Everyone needs a good success story
My pair shipped out also.

For those who missed my earlier message, I couldn't get my size. So I sent a size 10 I copped as a surprise gift for my nephew. Last night, I sent my nephew a text asking his opinion of the Air Max Zero and if I should cop these for myself. He told me that they were super hot but they sold out almost instantly and I would have to pay $300 on eBay to get them. I never told him I got lucky and the kicks were being sent to him. Won't he be surprised when they show up at his door.

My pair shipped out also.

For those who missed my earlier message, I couldn't get my size. So I sent a size 10 I copped as a surprise gift for my nephew. Last night, I sent my nephew a text asking his opinion of the Air Max Zero and if I should cop these for myself. He told me that they were super hot but they sold out almost instantly and I would have to pay $300 on eBay to get them. I never told him I got lucky and the kicks were being sent to him. Won't he be surprised when they show up at his door.

That's killer bro. Hopefully some good karma finds you and you're able to cop a size for you.

Back
Top Bottom