OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Yea I was pretty unimpressed with them.....just kind of bland and eh......the bubble is so small as well and the whole cut of the shoe is strange....the first release will be a limited edition glow in the dark black model as well, not sure if it is the same as the blk phx suns color......

I can't even lie, I'm diggin the glow in the dark theme with some of these shoes (even though I don't own any pairs) but I wouldn't buy these just because they glow in the dark.

Shoe is almost a totally different shoe from the original, expect to see these at outlets everywhere. This isn't a shoe that many people are willing to pay over $100 for.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

I can't even lie, I'm diggin the glow in the dark theme with some of these shoes (even though I don't own any pairs) but I wouldn't buy these just because they glow in the dark.

I like the GITD feature as well, but I can see it going the route of the transparent sole and patent leather features....when in doubt, throw some GITD on it.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

I like the GITD feature as well, but I can see it going the route of the transparent sole and patent leather features....when in doubt, throw some GITD on it.

laugh.gif
  your right I can see that

Originally Posted by picasso

Shoe is almost a totally different shoe from the original, expect to see these at outlets everywhere. This isn't a shoe that many people are willing to pay over $100 for.

I completely agree.  For people to want to pay over 100 for them they would have to be almost identical to the OGs.  They would also probably have to have the pump just like OGs as well

I stil think we will get a command force and 180 pump true to the OG's maybe not with a functional pump but visually the same

When you look at the 180 on that retro blue pair and compare it to the pic of the OG on pg.1 it's just about enough to make you sick..I'm pretty sure this will be the most disappointing shoe release for me of the past decade..And unless the leather is coming from the finest of Italian suppliers it's going to be a pass for me..

I hope you're happy with yourself Nike..:smh:

i just wish it had the pump, even if its not functional

it just makes the shoe look 10x better

im wary to cop these because i know nike and in 2 years we'll get a rerelease with the pump or some bull manure of the sort

im wary to cop these because i know nike and in 2 years we'll get a rerelease with the pump or some bull manure of the sort

I'm right there with you, as I've stated a year or two back I was told we would get a faithful Nike Pump retro. Source is super reliable but I can't confirm it 100% just yet since I didn't speak to the employee directly. Maybe this is the end result and they couldn't do a pump retro

Last edited:

this makes 3 posts you didnt center. the world is definitely coming to an end

i might succomb,

i have an OG force jacket that i need to start rockin,

these are the only way i can start wearing it.

kinda salty abt that!

****nit is MIXXIE!

it's just not the same shoe. not even a little bit.

don't get me wrong, i think it looks ok on its own merits... but i hope nike isn't trying to pass this off as a "retro".

Back
Top Bottom