OFFICIAL Nike Air Force 1 High x Foamposite THREAD- VOL: are you disappointed??

they look real futuristic, so i take it they won't crease??

Just a thought, imagine if the toebox was mesh... or am I reaching?

my pair is slightly creased already, but i've been wearing them non-stop for the past 2 weeks still a great shoe

its hard to believe but this shoe is mos def before its time. Just like other shoes back in the day. people said they looked like space boots and then when they retro people pay double retail for them. Im sure these will be hunted in 10 yrs.

Did they have the disco on swoosh ???

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

4891769456_2719610416_z.jpg

Damn Jus. This pic makes me want a pair.

Just phone ordered from 21 mercer. Did anywhere in Atlanta get these.. I know Walters didnt and Wish didnt even know what i was talking about.. Only spot i can think of was Dtlr and i wasnt going there too far..

Just phone ordered from 21 mercer. Did anywhere in Atlanta get these.. I know Walters didnt and Wish didnt even know what i was talking about.. Only spot i can think of was Dtlr and i wasnt going there too far..

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

once i saw NDC sold out, figured my size wouldn't be around too long so i went and picked em up earlier.

4891769456_2719610416_z.jpg

threw 'em on to see how they feel for a few hours....took a pic wit 'em on.
4891531305_44a870a46c_z.jpg

Son Cracked Them Jonts....
pimp.gif

I Dont Even Mess With AF1s Any More But These Are Beautiful. I Wanna See What The Royals Are Gonna Look Like... We All Know Theyre Comin Rite Along With The Eggplants.   
laugh.gif
smh.gif

If I Find These For $125 Or Less Ill Copp...

the pics are loooking great, you could never go wrong with either shoe, af will always be classic, im definetly gonna try and get me a pair

I'm guessing that since these are foam material, that creases will never exist. But holding them in my hands yesterday, I didn't feel the foam materials. I might like these more without the air bubble. I don't know yet if I want these.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Rico these were full price on swoosh..

Damn and they still SOLD OUT.

Thats the only way I would of even thought about copping them is if I had a DEEP disco on them.

Back
Top Bottom