OFFICIAL Nike Air Force 1 High x Foamposite THREAD- VOL: are you disappointed??

dude at NTNY said limited release and wristbands sometime this week...doesn't sound like 100s of pairs to me at all...

nike went smart and made these limited, because these will sit and hit outlets easily. pass for retail. will cop if under $100

Does anybody have the product code for these? Thanks in advance.
pimp.gif

nike went smart and made these limited, because these will sit and hit outlets easily. pass for retail. will cop if under $100

that's wat i figured, another factor that threw me off was the 6 month production period figured that'd be a big window to make alot of pairs, but then again they're foams so idk wat the process to manufacture 1 pair was either...it's all confuzzling

i was thinking the same thing: if nike wants these to be anything close to a success the better be ridiculously limited. otherwise these will fail (well, except maybe for NY)

is there really a demand for these?

I just cant get into them.....but th en I've never been a fan of silver foam with the exception of the chromeposites

Via facebook: NTNY will be doing wristbands tomorrow for these, but not the FTLOTG Oly 7, go figure

Originally Posted by jman772

Via facebook: NTNY will be doing wristbands tomorrow for these, but not the FTLOTG Oly 7, go figure

i would assume its because these are more limited than those

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Shoe me what these joints look like after 5 - 7 wears................

Tragedy!

i'll go out on the limb and say these will still be flawfless, just like regular foamposites. its the same material throughout the whole shoe.

I was able to hold these in hand and try them on... they felt like they were made for somebody else to wear them... not me LMFAO!

once i saw NDC sold out, figured my size wouldn't be around too long so i went and picked em up earlier.

4891769456_2719610416_z.jpg

threw 'em on to see how they feel for a few hours....took a pic wit 'em on.
4891531305_44a870a46c_z.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

once i saw NDC sold out, figured my size wouldn't be around too long so i went and picked em up earlier.

Nicceee mayne, these seem more like chill shoes than like step out fresh... I had a feelin the wristbands were comin for these, they'll be on sale eventually though.

LA heads. they got them at Nike Santa Monica Place (the redesigned one) - 310-393-7384. No phone orders. call to see if they have your size. when I called 3 hrs after they opened they said they had 4 of my size. Not sure what the size run was. traffic and parking is a mess since they Santa Monica Place reopened a few weeks ago.

Saw them at HOH NJ, they actually kinda cool but they just not for me especially with that price tag....I can def see why people would cop em tho

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

threw 'em on to see how they feel for a few hours....took a pic wit 'em on.
4891531305_44a870a46c_z.jpg
shoes look like cartoons
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom