OFFICIAL Nike Air Force 1 High x Foamposite THREAD- VOL: are you disappointed??

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by dyyhard

*waits for kanye/insert rapper/celeb to wear to change some people's minds*

which is soo ridiculous...
smh.gif

well to put it out there now, my opinion changed when i seen them on a few NTers feet...

I finally copped my pair with a little discount although I was SMH at the beginning too. They kept calling my name when I saw them, I just can't resist. My 1st pair of AF1 High too.

I would definitely pick these up if I could find them for less than retail. IMO the black ones (link below) look much nicer.
[font=Verdana, arial]
[/font]

x2_263851c

[font=Helvetica, arial]
[/font]

[font=Helvetica, arial]
[/font]

Blk are nice but I actually like the silver more...maybe that will change once I see them in person...I need to get the silver's...

hmmm i see myself smokin out the sole on the black ones those are tuff anyone cop the shorts w/ the 3M zippers that complement these? HOH had them not sure if they're still sitting around

any word on a RD for the black pair?

what type of release was the silver pair?

Mayhemgatz i was thinking about going the route sthebest used in the Custom Silver XI thread when tinting the soles blue. There's gotta b a black dye that can be applied to these

blacks are nicer than silvers imo. If only they were mids I would definitely cop. Never bought a hi before, but I'll think on it.

Back
Top Bottom