OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Dc30

Not sure if anybody has tried and/or posted this before, but I was just checking out the www.back4thefuture.com site and I was playing around with the time circuits at the top of the page...
If you put in Oct 21, 2015...the background changes, you get the DeLorean sound effects...and then Tinker walks into the frame wearing an "It's About Time" t shirt, Marty's  self drying jacket from 2015 and a black, round Nike Footwear "bag" that Doc had in the second movie...pulls a pair of Nike Mags out (they look different than what we all have) kinda looks at both pairs for comparison then puts the Mag back in the bag and walks off....could this be what 2015 holds for us from Nike???  
pimp.gif

Excuse my excitement if one of ya'll already did this...

i took a screen shot awhile back because i knew something looked different...

How has everyone's numbers been? Does your number follow your purchase date? I Ordered on the third to last day and got a number above 1500. Weird.....

How has everyone's numbers been? Does your number follow your purchase date? I Ordered on the third to last day and got a number above 1500. Weird.....

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Not sure if anybody has tried and/or posted this before, but I was just checking out the www.back4thefuture.com site and I was playing around with the time circuits at the top of the page...
If you put in Oct 21, 2015...the background changes, you get the DeLorean sound effects...and then Tinker walks into the frame wearing an "It's About Time" t shirt, Marty's  self drying jacket from 2015 and a black, round Nike Footwear "bag" that Doc had in the second movie...pulls a pair of Nike Mags out (they look different than what we all have) kinda looks at both pairs for comparison then puts the Mag back in the bag and walks off....could this be what 2015 holds for us from Nike???  
pimp.gif

Hmm interesting. That does look liek a pair of prototype. It's pretty yellowed. Who knows what 2015 has in store for us owners... Man I want a 2nd pair!

The pair itself most likely is the prototype, but I'm talking about the message they're hinting at based on the supposed "date" and the jacket and bag...just food for thought 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

pimp.gif

Hmm interesting. That does look liek a pair of prototype. It's pretty yellowed. Who knows what 2015 has in store for us owners... Man I want a 2nd pair!

The pair itself most likely is the prototype, but I'm talking about the message they're hinting at based on the supposed "date" and the jacket and bag...just food for thought 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by niketrnr1fan

What size did you get?  I have a feeling that the numbering was initially done by size and then within each size given out by purchase date, but I'm not sure.  I managed to get pair 750 though.. nice clean number
pimp.gif

What size did you get?  I have a feeling that the numbering was initially done by size and then within each size given out by purchase date, but I'm not sure.  I managed to get pair 750 though.. nice clean number
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dbao

pimp.gif
I won my size 8 on the first day...I have pair #130...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by moorevisual

this may have been noted already, but where's air-randy and marqueesole on these???

this just proves that Nike CAN release a shoe that isn't copied, bootlegged, grey marketed (whatever you want to call it) IF they really wanted to

my guess is that the Nike Mag was produced at the Feng Tay Group Factory. This is a higher quality factory that is set very far from the higher production factories in Hong Kong. So when you look on the inside of jordans and see a factory code that starts with a H or has HK in it, expect air-randy to be whoring them out. If they say FT, u surely have a limited edition on your hands and air-randy will have never touched or seen them. For more information on this specific factory I am speaking of, google "Feng Tay Group" you will see one of their main clients for both sampling and small lines production is Nike.

this may have been noted already, but where's air-randy and marqueesole on these???

this just proves that Nike CAN release a shoe that isn't copied, bootlegged, grey marketed (whatever you want to call it) IF they really wanted to

my guess is that the Nike Mag was produced at the Feng Tay Group Factory. This is a higher quality factory that is set very far from the higher production factories in Hong Kong. So when you look on the inside of jordans and see a factory code that starts with a H or has HK in it, expect air-randy to be whoring them out. If they say FT, u surely have a limited edition on your hands and air-randy will have never touched or seen them. For more information on this specific factory I am speaking of, google "Feng Tay Group" you will see one of their main clients for both sampling and small lines production is Nike.

pimp.gif

I got a Size 13 so, it makes sense....  (For any of the Size 13s out there, I also did note a fair number of wrinkles on one of my shoes.  I never expect Nike to be perfect, but one shoe was perfect.) 

pimp.gif

I got a Size 13 so, it makes sense....  (For any of the Size 13s out there, I also did note a fair number of wrinkles on one of my shoes.  I never expect Nike to be perfect, but one shoe was perfect.) 

Originally Posted by gourmetkickz

Here's a not so great pic of my size/production label from the inside of my Nike Mag...it says PC8 up in the right hand corner...which if I'm not mistaken after reading the thoroughly convoluted Jordan XI Concord thread stands for Pou Chen. Which by my understanding was also one of the better factories. Truth gourmetkickz??

Originally Posted by gourmetkickz

Here's a not so great pic of my size/production label from the inside of my Nike Mag...it says PC8 up in the right hand corner...which if I'm not mistaken after reading the thoroughly convoluted Jordan XI Concord thread stands for Pou Chen. Which by my understanding was also one of the better factories. Truth gourmetkickz??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom