Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

Got these turning up early feb I hope

7C736935-BC1E-4F52-A0F5-B6C0353E7178.png
8EF2D7BA-66C8-4F6D-9DC4-756927096F40.png

OK, but that's just your opinion, of which I disagree. Vague design similarities aside, there is no correlation whatsoever between the BW and the 97, which for me, has ALWAYS been an ugly shoe and the second worst Air Max of the 90s for me after the 98 (yes, I prefer STs to both)

But I respect your opinion, as we all see the world through different eyes. Did you know that the BW/180 sample was produced in order to conceal the design of the 180 upper? Haha, seems trivial now, but a big deal back then

And for the record, 180s are NOT Air Max. Only added the Max from the Powerwall/HOA on, which robbed the BW of its rightful place in that pack as Air Max 91...
It's the Air Max 4, relax. They didnt call it the '91 because that wasnt a thing back then. Its the official fourth iteration in all its ugly glory.

Just like the vapormax isnt part of the main airmax line, neither is the 180.

It's the Air Max 4, relax. They didnt call it the '91 because that wasnt a thing back then. Its the official fourth iteration in all its ugly glory.

Just like the vapormax isnt part of the main airmax line, neither is the 180.

"Relax"? Who are you talking to, exactly? I KNOW they are the Air Max IV/91, I don't need you to condescend me, pal, but in the Powerwall Pack, the 180 replaced the BW as the Air Max 91, get it yet??

Plus, I also said the 180 wasn't an Air Max, so what's your point, exactly, except you've come on the message board of a shoe you think is "ugly"—best Air Max by MILES, get a clue

"Relax"? Who are you talking to, exactly? I KNOW they are the Air Max IV/91, I don't need you to condescend me, pal, but in the Powerwall Pack, the 180 replaced the BW as the Air Max 91, get it yet??

Plus, I also said the 180 wasn't an Air Max, so what's your point, exactly, except you've come on the message board of a shoe you think is "ugly"—best Air Max by MILES, get a clue
k

just one question, volt is green or yellow? if i want to buy volt laces, I must take fluorescent green or fluorescent yellow? for me it's yellow... but sometime i see green lol ^^

nice pictures guys :wink: yesterday I have weared the OG persian 2016 :smile:

Last edited:
Man, I always forget I have the Persians from the release two or three years ago. Got them for like $50 on sale at a Finishline. Wore them once and forgot about them in my closet. Probably should bust them out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom