Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

Crack
4313FFAE-AC27-4C06-AE2F-E90CB8691196.jpeg

Canadian shop

Dang, I thought when I saw US shipping rates that they'd ship here but no such luck

Don't wanna speak outta turn but seems as though he figured he would cop at retail instead of paying over retail for the ebay pair
Yeah I get that but the ebay pair wasn’t going to be much higher than buying it retail state side with taxes and all. At best he would be saved $5-$7 buying them state side. I was more concerned if he thought or figured out this seller wasn’t legit. On a side note I just received my pair and I have to say I’m quite happy with them. Comfort wise they feel like typical retro air maxes ( the air max plus is still the most comfortable air maxes for me)

Yeah I get that but the ebay pair wasn’t going to be much higher than buying it retail state side with taxes and all. At best he would be saved $5-$7 buying them state side. I was more concerned if he thought or figured out this seller wasn’t legit. On a side note I just received my pair and I have to say I’m quite happy with them. Comfort wise they feel like typical retro air maxes ( the air max plus is still the most comfortable air maxes for me)

Retail $140 so unless dude changed the price on ebay it's at least $20-$30 more depending on tax in your state if you have to pay that on ebay

Hit us with some in hand pics tho

Back
Top Bottom