OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

I agree but to make a fuss about what you did makes it like you are complaining just because. you cant complain about an apple when you are really talking about an orange.
dude i hate apples so much because this orange tasted like crap one time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit why is everyone after the 7's now too! I know BigJ''s tryna slide me those red carpets :wink: I jus barely keep missin pairs in my size

I have slightly mixed feelings about the VIIs. They're top 2-3 to me in the entire sig line in terms how the shoe design looks, maybe even #1. But at least for me, they don't really have as nice of a lockdown fit as a couple of the other Lebrons, and so many nice colorways were PEs. Still really like them overall though, but those would be my two knocks against the shoe.

^^^ 100% true about the PE's. This shoe had the best CW's maybe ever. It's like winning the lotto to get one of those tho. When this shoe retro's, it's gonna shut the shoe world down.

Prices for some of the VIIs now are kinda ridiculous. Saw somebody trying to list Red Carpets for 600-700 and Dunkmans for 400+ the other day. I remember paying not much over 200 just 1-2 years ago for DS Red Carpets and 100 something for VNDS Dunkmans lol.

Prices for some of the VIIs now are kinda ridiculous. Saw somebody trying to list Red Carpets for 600-700 and Dunkmans for 400+ the other day. I remember paying not much over 200 just 1-2 years ago for DS Red Carpets and 100 something for VNDS Dunkmans lol.
People slept on them and now the only supply is resellers with $ in their eyes. I lucked out and got mine either right at retail or under. Can't imagine paying over 400 unless it was a sample like the HWC.

You're looking at probably a G minimum for a PE like that though. If there's one Lebron model that I'm mad about them not doing a public release of at least one HWC colorway, it's definitely the VIIs.

Last edited:

Taking it back to the 7's at the Cowboys vs Giants opener tonight

lebron james wearing the nike air max lebron vii cool grey/white at the 2013 dallas cowboys nfl season opener

Besides Ebay and Flight Club where else can you cop VII's now days. Really trying to get my hands on the Blk / White / Metallic Gold (Colorway 011) and the Akrons. As my old pair (yea I wear my shoes) are now destroyed and a new pair of VII's are needed. And what should I be paying for the blk white gold ones that are a general release in a size 12?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom