OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by si3n4

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Raymo24TX wrote:
Has anyone hooped in both AMVII and PS? And which one did you prefer?

Its definitely the PS....In fact the PS might be my favorite Basketball performance sneaker of all time. I love the Kobe V but I like the mid cut and the feeling of more cushioning in the PS. Even though I think both shoes have the same amount of Zoom.
The PS has 14mm zoom in the heel and 8mm zoom in forefoot. The Kobe Vs have 8mm zoom in the heel and a 6mm met zoom (i.e., small) in the forefoot. The cushioning in the PS is way better the Kobes. I like the Kobes, but they just don't have the cushioning that I need for extended runs. The PS is near perfect. Its in my top 5 for all time favorite basketball shoes....

No....The Kobe V has 14 mm in the heel and 6mm in the forefoot.

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

deionandmelo wrote:
cavs fanatics > orange hwc > all blue hwc > deions 

We're still at this huh? lol
$850 for the HWC's?  damn! you know someone is gonna buy that crap eventually though lol.  

Earl, a few CWs of the lows are already out bro.  And NO! don't get them! they're garbage! 

I was talking about the air max 7 lows with the 360 air unit. 

Raymo24TX wrote:

Its definitely the PS....In fact the PS might be my favorite Basketball performance sneaker of all time. I love the Kobe V but I like the mid cut and the feeling of more cushioning in the PS. Even though I think both shoes have the same amount of Zoom.
The PS has 14mm zoom in the heel and 8mm zoom in forefoot. The Kobe Vs have 8mm zoom in the heel and a 6mm met zoom (i.e., small) in the forefoot. The cushioning in the PS is way better the Kobes. I like the Kobes, but they just don't have the cushioning that I need for extended runs. The PS is near perfect. Its in my top 5 for all time favorite basketball shoes....

I just looked up the Kobe V review on SC it says the Vs have 12mm zoom in heel. It definitely feels a little less then the PSes, so I'm inclined to believe them. The Kobes are still nice - just not as nice as the PSes for my performance needs.
wink.gif

Raymo24TX wrote:

I just looked up the Kobe V review on SC it says the Vs have 12mm zoom in heel. It definitely feels a little less then the PSes, so I'm inclined to believe them. The Kobes are still nice - just not as nice as the PSes for my performance needs.
wink.gif

Eastbay says the Kobe V has 14mm and 6mm. Also it doesnt say anywhere that the PS has 8mm. He said they used a Met bag just like in the Kobe V. I have both shoes and I really think the amount of Zoom is the same in both shoes. I just think the PS has more outsole material, which gives the illusion of more cushion.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Wow. Those Shooting Stars are pretty lame compared to the Shooting Star VI.
sick.gif
QFT...

t8nuz5.jpg

But nice p/u, LilPennyMagicFan, nonetheless!

For me, my first pair of P.S.

2daxatx.jpg

Shooting star 6s are nice.

Ron- I think you know the direction I would head on SS 7s. Hope you grabbed Hornets on the EA. I think I'm finally gonna play in the P.S. tomorrow.

Nice pick up on those shooting star.

But if u put a red translusent sole, red midsole, and change the air bag to black, those would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solidsnake

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

King james shooting stars
Oh come on Nike! Are you $##%$*@ me now?!

sort of reminds me of the zoom lebron 3's
13zpjzo.jpg

had trouble finding a good pic on the web but that's what they remind me of....very clean

Back
Top Bottom