OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I don't believe for a second that's what LeBron will be wearing for the majority of next season.
laugh.gif
Pretty much, looks likes a team shoe, i know the people at Nike are $@!% ups (i know yall reading too, and yall are $@!% ups) but i dont thinkthis is a SIG shoe, this looks like a team shoe, if this is his SIG shoe im done with the lebron line, the 5 was
sick.gif
and the 6 was decent, last good lebron wasthe 4
pimp.gif

^ My thinking is that it's just something they threw out there to get the fake producers producing something that's not really the ZLVII.

Originally Posted by sim0nsayz

got excited about $100 retail only to realize thats the retail is for GS..BOO $160.

LOL you and me both! I was thinking about buying 2 pairs this time around, until I realized how much it would be for adult sizes.

.....i know its a fill package with flywire, max air and whatever else, but design wise looks uninspired for a lbj shoe
Pretty much what I'm thinking (although I'll reserve final judgment until actual adult pics surface). I would only buy these at an outletor on a 50, they look very comfy...

Other colorways might look better, but I would probably get a pair just to ball and see what it is..

Also, if the Soldiers stay zooms, then he'll still have zoom in the line. TECHNICALLY. But I'm really interested in seeing how these feel/fit...

And with the AM09s retailing at $160, these weren't going any lower than that... NO WAY, NO HOW.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by blco02

Alphaproject designed these.
I see a lot of workplace politics involved. He has WAY more potential than that.
I guess Alphaproject's orginal VII design should be better cuz design layout always need to satisfy/approve with many different people.

Originally Posted by Fear23

4qlhc8.jpg

3525970w

im surprised at how more and more Nike can make basketball shoes look like boots. I really think thats where all the creative thinking goes towards. Guess theywant Bron to fulfill his dream of playing ball in a pair of Lugz, but for his whole career.

Too many pages for me to read through, but don't know if it's been mentioned...but I think the Lebron will have new a Air Max 360 unit...no where closeto the big bulky ones on previous basketball and running shoes before it...Call it a gut feeling...

I'm not going to read the rest of this thread, but I'm sure LBJ stans will stand by this shoe and eat up every whack c/w. This shoe is BUNZ, and so wasthe VI. I said I was going to cop the all blacks, but upon holding them in my hands, they were just such weak sauce.

If these stand as the VII, then Nike is 0-3 on the last 3 sigs, and 3-7 overall, in my book.

edit: Maybe they're waiting on his debut season to get it straight.

NEW YORK KNICKS
wink.gif

This black pix is close, but not perfect.
Picture the Air Max 2009 running shoe with its full-vis Max Air bag all the way around and move this to the VII. Veneer on a basketball outsole. Add flywireto the upper. And you're close. The air bag is
pimp.gif
and really setsthe shoe apart. The upper and flywire are going to allow for some really sweet spins on color. Can't wait for a pix of the finished model...

As djb23 alluded to, the relatively clean lines on this shoe mean that the color blocking will either make or break this shoe.
For me, it will probably make the difference between picking them on clearance, or not at all.

Back
Top Bottom