OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Those new pics of the phantoms make me like them more but i still wish it was totally blacked out with no gold.

they're kinda like the jordan xi that was never made that i always wanted...an inverted concord: blk upper and wht patent shroud. and the gold just sets itoff!!! just like the blk/wht/gold jumpman pro..

Originally Posted by shaqrules

they're kinda like the jordan xi that was never made that i always wanted...an inverted concord: blk upper and wht patent shroud. and the gold just sets it off!!! just like the blk/wht/gold jumpman pro..

Lmao, we should all call em the inverts....seemin that we love nicknamin shoes lol

the phantoms are right up my ally lol.

btw, i just noticed the thread still reads nike ZOOM lebron vii.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by jae oh en

^was just going to post the exact same thing.

the white/black/red GR's and the neons are the only two i want....so far
No Red Carpets bro?
red carpets are nice, but they just don't do it for me. maybe if i come across some for retail, i'll scoop, but they aren't must havesfor me.

the black/neons on the other hand....
eek.gif
!

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Put a Gold air bag on that

Same thing I thought... especially for the economy we are in. $160 is NOT chump change as stated, so sell thru on these is going to be low being an all blackshoe. I would have only purchased ONE size run for each store if I were the buyers to make them slim pickins at retail.

Phantoms are ok, but I prefer the pair that Lebron wore. The Gold outlining the swoosh really made them stand out.

On a sidenote, I ordered the GR's from Eastbay. I can't wait to get them. The White and Blue pair will be next
pimp.gif

I need some of the red carpets, anyone trying to move some in a 12 pm me... Hope a footlocker FNF comes soon so I can get some GR's too

Originally Posted by demondeac2010

I need some of the red carpets, anyone trying to move some in a 12 pm me... Hope a footlocker FNF comes soon so I can get some GR's too

Me Too! I need FNF to come along!

I wonder if we're going to see more VII's without the flywire. I'm sure we will.

Originally Posted by c4

I wonder if we're going to see more VII's without the flywire. I'm sure we will.
i hope so...im not really feelin the blk/blk or the wht/blk, if i had to choose, id say the wht/blks are nicer, but both seem less than inspiringto me....both woulda looked better with the NFW

*checks watch*

wonder when those blk/neon greens are dropping...

*checks clock on wall*

blk 6 > blk 7

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by c4

i hope so...im not really feelin the blk/blk or the wht/blk, if i had to choose, id say the wht/blks are nicer, but both seem less than inspiring to me....both woulda looked better with the NFW

*checks watch*

wonder when those blk/neon greens are dropping...

*checks clock on wall*

blk 6 > blk 7

QFT......... and thanks for the new pics too.

Back
Top Bottom