OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Was tempted to get the Suns from City Gear for $55 but I had to refrain myself. The Orlando and Cloak are good enough unless the Atlantics surprise us by coming out. :smh:

trying to chill but I gotta pick up those lil pennys soon

wanna cop the volts on city gear too but gotta resist

Last edited:
Sighsssss,

Still no Atlantic colorway I see
eyes.gif
I too agree on this.. Atlantics need to be meshed with this colorway. I need to make up for the missed opportunity from last time. 

Hi kids, Lil Penny Atomic Reds are sick. Finally got the Penny Air Forces, shoes were so hard to get, said I'd see you guys in Nov ha. How bout them DB foams? They're pretty nice shoes.

When it comes to penny I've never owned anything besides foams so how do these fit? I usually wear an 11 but if these are tight like the lebrons would a size 11.5 be better?

Gonna pick up the atomic red joints later this week

When it comes to penny I've never owned anything besides foams so how do these fit? I usually wear an 11 but if these are tight like the lebrons would a size 11.5 be better?

The shoe fits narrow in the toe box and the arch where the carbon fiber is so if you go tts and have wide feet it's gonna be uncomfortable but it will break in. But if you have wide feet it is suggested to go up .5 size.

Glad you asked this, because I wore my Cloaks this afternoon.

The shoe is tts lengthwise, but narrow widthwise.  

I ordered a 1/2 size up in my Cloaks, and it was painful the first few times wearing them.  But they eventually break in and widen a bit.

Today, when wearing them, the shoes felt a bit long, and snug but comfortable widthwise.

Hope I helped.

Thanks gents

Gonna go the .5 up, I got narrow feet

Next decision is whether to pick up the volts on discount or grab the atomic red first. Probably grab the atomic red first since I actually think they'll be harder to get down the road

Cloaks were far easier to get than dolphins. Cloaks were in stores on shelves for months. Dolphins, not even close. And I own both

The Dolphins were the first ones released. They were out months before the shoe even launched. You can get a pair on ebay right now for $123 brand new, arent no cloaks for $123, that should say something haha.

Lol.

Cloaks can be had for pretty much retail+shipping right now.

But if we're talking about what was easier at the time of release...

Dolphins were released a few days before Black Friday and were pretty much gone by the weekend in most places.

Cloaks sat for months near me.

To add to the cloak dolphin debate cloaks restocked multiple times and cloaks hit the outlet or outlets.....

It all depends on how many pairs your store received and what other shoe released or was releasing around that time that determined how the shoes sold.....both shoes are dope so what's the debate about

all im sayin is its hard af to get a pair of dolphins in a 10.5 now. and that shoe aint even rare enough for me to pay 300 when i got my cloaks for 220. nuff said.

the red eagles seem harder to get than the dolphins... patiently waiting for a deal on those.

They're all easy to get. The Memphis blues and Red Eagles were the hardest for me to get., without paying $300 a pair. After they release I don't see how anyone has trouble getting a shoe.

Back
Top Bottom