Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I ofcourse would be looking for the best deals.. Do u think 1.3-1.8 is realistic?
i just found a vnds pair that sold for 1400.. wish i would of picked it up.

1.3-1.8 is realistic if you find a buyer that just wants to get rid of it quickly.  they are kind of sitting around for 2-2.5k, but the right buyer will scoop it up if its their size.

1.3-1.8 is realistic if you find a buyer that just wants to get rid of it quickly.  they are kind of sitting around for 2-2.5k, but the right buyer will scoop it up if its their size.

I've seen VNDS pairs go for 1.8 too :sigh

Some things to consider: 529 Finales made, premium suede on the whole shoe, hardly crease and will last you as long as you want them to as far as durability. The Y2 creases stupidly with a mesh toe/upper and there's nothing you can do about that. The GITD sole WILL eventually discolor as some have already started whether you wear them or not, and the "scales" on Solar pairs will fade the more you wear them. You can also count on the fins on the back of the Plats to discolor with age too. Just depends on how you look at how much something is worth to you.
i understand but yeezy 2's have way more demand than finale's. same with army foams, supposedly only 82 were made, but they are reaching no where near the value of yeezy 2's. if i had a pair of yeezy 2's i would give it up for armies though(with some cash on top) so i see how a trade would be feasible

There's some dude in the grape thread who traded 06 grapes for Titanium 23s :lol: People just don't put almost any other kicks on the same level as yeezys, It's a little weird to me

There's some dude in the grape thread who traded 06 grapes for Titanium 23s :lol: People just don't put almost any other kicks on the same level as yeezys, It's a little weird to me

Kind of the point I was trying to make earlier. Dude traded his Titaniums for grapes because that's what HE wanted. I really don't see how that's hard to understand *shrugs*

Last edited:
Kind of the point I was trying to make earlier. Dude traded his Titaniums for grapes because that's what HE wanted. I really don't see how that's hard to understand *shrugs*
Fair enough. I would probably keep the finales but IDK. I see those as more a collection piece and I see the yeezys more as something dope to wear.

Id prefer DS honestly and for less than 2, hopefully I cop a good deal at sole xchange

Fair enough. I would probably keep the finales but IDK. I see those as more a collection piece and I see the yeezys more as something dope to wear.

It's all good I appreciate the opinions, which seem to be very mixed at the moment :lol: but appreciated nonetheless

Last edited:
Dang, Yeezy thread still going strong. Still the same MO, though. People argueing the value of the shoes from their perspective, still a rumored mystery "3rd" colorway.

Anyway, I sold my pair. I miss them, too. Maybe one day I'll recop, but not while there's still several sellers on eBay wantin $4k for their pair. Not in a million years, sirs.

Last edited:
yeah i was backing u up with my last post, but its only true to a certain extent. If i have the yeezys and want the bred xi's, id be a fool to give up the yeezys for the xi's.

Now is the time to sell if you're in L.A. FCLA has gone through 5 pairs in under a month ranging from $2500-$2600. FCNY pairs have been sitting at 3k.

How much do you guys think I can get for a full lot of Yeezy's, all 5 pair?

on another note, not feeling the all reds.  maybe black or dark grey contrast would look dope

Has anyone ever ordered Yeezys from Taobao? I'm extremely skeptical, but it would be cool to see some sort of success story.

Has anyone ever ordered Yeezys from Taobao? I'm extremely skeptical, but it would be cool to see some sort of success story.
i've heard people talking about getting authentic ones through taobao for around 500.. but i don't believe it. 

i've heard people talking about getting authentic ones through taobao for around 500.. but i don't believe it. 
I'm looking at a couple for around $400-$600 and all the pics are legit (they look like they were taken by them, not some generic image), but I'm still skeptical. If I could pay after I received pics to the trade agent that would be great, but I don't think I'm going to take the chance.

I'm looking at a couple for around $400-$600 and all the pics are legit (they look like they were taken by them, not some generic image), but I'm still skeptical. If I could pay after I received pics to the trade agent that would be great, but I don't think I'm going to take the chance.
i wouldn't do it man.. if i was in china i'd probably look into it, since you can probably do it locally.

.... i highly doubt you're in china.

How much do you guys think I can get for a full lot of Yeezy's, all 5 pair?

on another note, not feeling the all reds.  maybe black or dark grey contrast would look dope
being modest...2k a pair. I think you get 10k for the set. 9k for fast money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom