Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

... LOL!!! Sure, book mark your statements... I'll be laughing 'till 2050... Tinker pulls no weight?... Give yourself a break man... "Mags" will NOT release, I've done told you and everyone across this board, just the "power lacing system" as Nike's "new gimmick" for 2015...

never said he pulls no weight. i just said he doesn't call the shots, which he doesn't.

and neither do you... i mean, who are you? you've "done told everyone"? lol.

why would we listen to you?

if nike wants to re-release them, they're gonna do it... they're at least gonna make pairs of OG mags with power lacing just cuz they're the first concept of it, even if only samples.... but people who bought the first ones would likely love a chance to buy the real deal with power lacing (besides, by 2015 a lot of those 2011 pairs will have dead batteries and the lights will be done, and apparently you can't fix it)... they certainly wouldn't be mad if nike gave them first dibs or something.

again, the producer of the film already said there will be new versions of the mags in 2015... why would he make that up? obviously nike told him something like that.

either way, nobody knows for sure what they'll do. i just find it hard to believe they would let that money, hype, and publicity pass them by. i'm leaning towards OG mags not releasing for sale, but i do think some new version will.

am i the only one who wish that the yeezy 2s released in that white/black sample pair that Ye used to wear? i thought it was a clean cw even tho they were pretty much similar to the solars with the exception of the white midsole.

I think mags will rerelease again in 2015 with power lacing. Too perfect of an opportunity not to be capitalized on, they might even come with a copy of back to the future 2 lol

am i the only one who wish that the yeezy 2s released in that white/black sample pair that Ye used to wear? i thought it was a clean cw even tho they were pretty much similar to the solars with the exception of the white midsole.
i've said this millions of times.

those samples were trash compared to the solars

Take this with a grain of salt but I just found this on instagram....
I hope it's true. Dude seems to be on point with his info.

Lol I heard about that too. Tomorrow they be available at 34 th street house of hoops NYC first cone first served

Take this with a grain of salt but I just found this on instagram....
I hope it's true. Dude seems to be on point with his info.

Pretty sure He had a post saying the chanpionship pack was releasing the 28th orsomething. So not sure how trustworthy it is.

Hey guys i found the best comparison video of Authentic yeezy 2 solars compared to the high quality fakes, check it out so you can see the flaws on these new super perfect yeezys!!!

Hey guys i found the best comparison video of Authentic yeezy 2 solars compared to the high quality fakes, check it out so you can see the flaws on these new super perfect yeezys!!!

those yeezy 2 reps.. are the worst ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom