Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn shame how much of a tool he is being over this. Never had much interaction with him. Just defended the fact that I knew people actually won. I even helped get him spots by RT'ing, posting here, and telling people. Smh
mean.gif
even if it is 100% legit. I must've paid $350-400 in his raffles over the months and never won... The least he could do is give honest and kind responses... Instead he rt's something about "doing his thing" and "ignoring haters"
damn sorry bro

damn sorry bro
Don't worry about it. $75 to realize someone wasn't being upfront about something and/or is a jerk is nothing. I'm already over it. Just keeping it in the back of my mind before I jump in to defend him for future raffles

Last edited:
Damn shame how much of a tool he is being over this. Never had much interaction with him. Just defended the fact that I knew people actually won. I even helped get him spots by RT'ing, posting here, and telling people. Smh :smh: even if it is 100% legit. I must've paid $350-400 in his raffles over the months and never won... The least he could do is give honest and kind responses... Instead he rt's something about "doing his thing" and "ignoring haters"

when the thirst goes wrong

what if you win?
It'll be to shut me up :lol: JK.

But there's a good chance I'm not. I have more to add but will keep my mouth shut for now. First I want to wait for him to draw the winner because I know he won't comment and / or give much details of anything happening behind the scenes.

I've been following him for too long. He'll just RT those saying "I lost but thanks for the chance" or tweet "you don't have to enter"...

I'll wait before I say anything else about this

Damn mark u must be really excited for the y2s, you've been in this thread nonstop over the last two days

Damn . Dudes are really online camping?? For what ! Go to sleep, do some work, do something !!

They are not releasing today....jeez

But that doesn't mean they'll win? You could drop $1k on the Yeezy raffle using different paypal addresses sure..... But what happens when you don't win? You just donated a grand of your money towards someone else's pair
laugh.gif

What is your point guys? The raffle is legit. Nike talk members with no ties to him whatsoever have won
The fact is, on his twitter he himself says "I sell shoes"  first red flag that he's in it to make a buck or 2.. which will validate my second point there' s NO WAY he hasn't sold 100 tickets as of yet.. and before ya'll say anything.. I bought 4 tickets myself on good faith and from the word of people on here's cosign.. 

lol yea you down? jk always wondered this though. I rather would spend my resell money copping in china for the low than paying resell in the US and not getting a mini vaction out of it...if that makes sense.

No way in hell this many people have early pairs if the release isn't soon. ONE pair squeaked out last year a few weeks prior to release.

lol so basically the "perfect" replica Reds look the same as the authentics. GG Nike. gonna be a lot of suckers getting tricked on Ebay.

And to whoever asked where the "Nike factories" are located. The city is Putian, China.

Last edited:
That's why I've been saying these raffles are stupid and don't feel bad one bit when people file chargebacks when they don't win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom