Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

lol delayed release bro. they just came off the UPS truck this morning... What made me salty was I was second and third in line.... and the biggest size they had (supposedly) was a 10....

What state is this?
Missouri
You on the St. Louis side? Im 30 minutes from KC and haven't even seen any pairs on CL at all
laugh.gif
. Didnt even check to see if Foot Locker Oak Park in Kansas got a shipment and I basically knew Independence Center wouldn't get any but if they did i'm surprised.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Anyone have any luck with the Sivasdescalzo online raffle?
Nope. That was probably my last shot at another pair.
Also they said they would have size 12 in the blacks, but on the entry form pre order it only had up to 11 in black...
I was holding out hope, but it's late into the evening there.  I have to assume they already contacted the winners.
any link or into to this?

Originally Posted by Ice Shattered

What state is this?
Missouri
You on the St. Louis side? Im 30 minutes from KC and haven't even seen any pairs on CL at all
laugh.gif
. Didnt even check to see if Foot Locker Oak Park in Kansas got a shipment and I basically knew Independence Center wouldn't get any but if they did i'm surprised.

Yup st louis side...

Originally Posted by zuz624

Haha just watched this video where this kid got his pair cancelled. SNEAKERHEADS ARE HEARTLESS

perfect example of the term sneaker head being used and abused
dude was lame as hell

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by zuz624

Haha just watched this video where this kid got his pair cancelled. SNEAKERHEADS ARE HEARTLESS

perfect example of the term sneaker head being used and abused
dude was lame as hell

cant believe i watched that whole video....This is why i never call myself a sneakerhead...why do they have to be so lame.

Also they said they would have size 12 in the blacks, but on the entry form pre order it only had up to 11 in black...

they announce winners on june 15th.............

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

they sent emails out to the winners today

Originally Posted by drainthejumper4

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

they sent emails out to the winners today

ok then. $%!$ it

I got two pairs of sneakers for free from Nike today after they 'canceled' my order. Think I could bait them for Yeezy's? Lol

lol everyone is a "sneakerhead" now... i do this for me , not to "break necks" or to get ppls attention...

i've been doin this for over 13 yrs.... but i never use that term.... im just a dude that likes sneakers thats all.... no sneakerking or other lame names...

btw dj delz is ehhh ...only idolized by ppl that just started doin this and 12 yr olds...same as the other lil hypebeasts with their youtube ch....

lol delayed release bro. they just came off the UPS truck this morning... What made me salty was I was second and third in line.... and the biggest size they had (supposedly) was a 10....

What state is this?
Missouri
Where at in Missouri? Please tell me not the HoH at oakpark

Originally Posted by Cazz

I got two pairs of sneakers for free from Nike today after they 'canceled' my order. Think I could bait them for Yeezy's? Lol
dod they offer to give you free pairs of your choice? which ones?  did these come with extra lace tips or can you take the ones off the bag and switch them? I'm afraid to take the lace tips off because I don't think I could get them back on.

they cxld your order?  and what sneakers did they give you for free?

what did you have to provide as far as proof of cancellation?

L.A. prices are finally dipping, I've already seen a couple go from $2,000 to $1,500. Galaxy foam release all over again

I thought this Yeezy fiasco was going to end soon, now I'm hearing rumors that a new "kobe cheetah" color way of these is coming out in August, and that they will be even more limited. 

Originally Posted by jcs11702

I thought this Yeezy fiasco was going to end soon, now I'm hearing rumors that a new "kobe cheetah" color way of these is coming out in August, and that they will be even more limited. 
y'all can have the cheetah colorway....  i would love to have a tan cw like this ps going around, but damn i can't get a pair of any so what's the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom