Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I didn't get to post them earlier, had to run to a company lunch.  Here they are after waiting for about 4 hours.  Salty they didn't have my size but I will make due.

2ufsleg.jpg

2eqb2f4.jpg

5bpu81.jpg

I hate when people post pics of a shoe they copped and are like "yeah, these are ugly..". That's so lame to me.. It's like people expect cool points for pretending to dislike a shoe that everyone is trying to get..

Quick question to the owners who have rocked their pair, if I'm regularly a sz 11 would a 10.5 or 11.5 fit better?

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I hate when people post pics of a shoe they copped and are like "yeah, these are ugly..". That's so lame to me.. It's like people expect cool points for pretending to dislike a shoe that everyone is trying to get..

AGREE...while they have Reebok Zigtechs in their closets.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

how did u wait 4 hrs and ended up with 2 pairs? My sz too smh ...
lol delayed release bro. they just came off the UPS truck this morning... What made me salty was I was second and third in line.... and the biggest size they had (supposedly) was a 10....

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

lol delayed release bro. they just came off the UPS truck this morning... What made me salty was I was second and third in line.... and the biggest size they had (supposedly) was a 10....

What state is this?

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Quick question to the owners who have rocked their pair, if I'm regularly a sz 11 would a 10.5 or 11.5 fit better?

They are pretty TTS...Couldn't imagine going up or down a size in these...

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i'm probably one of the few that thinks the plat 2s>>every other nike yeezy made. the strap on the 1 is absolutely hideous - don't care if the materials are better. the only thing about the plats is that they look like they'll get dirty super quickly. 
edit - and i could have gotten a pair of every other release yeezy. 
you are...the yeezy 1s >>>> the 2s man, and the strap on the 1s is great! nice solid patent, esp on the nets, the strap on the 2 is ehh, i feel like they'll magically have marks on them one day and you won't be able to get it out....i DO like the extremely subtle kanye x nike on the inside of the strap though....i wound up trading my plats for the blacks.....
devil.gif

Originally Posted by gtg305h

nike-air-yeezy-grey-comparison-26.jpg

They both look good IMO...depends on your personal preference...
grin.gif
look at the strap on the Y1. ABSOLUTELY GHASTLY 
sick.gif

alien.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

The one thing I always wished in regards to the Y1 design was that they would have left the Y print off the shoe all together. Well...two things, that and having the GITD swoosh on all the colorways. That's why I think the Net colorway became my favorite Y1. THE GITD swoosh and smooth strap looks so much better to me.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

What state is this?
Missouri

Originally Posted by daaznfella

i'm probably one of the few that thinks the plat 2s>>every other nike yeezy made. the strap on the 1 is absolutely hideous - don't care if the materials are better. the only thing about the plats is that they look like they'll get dirty super quickly. 
you are...the yeezy 1s >>>> the 2s man, and the strap on the 1s is great! nice solid patent, esp on the nets, the strap on the 2 is ehh, i feel like they'll magically have marks on them one day and you won't be able to get it out....i DO like the extremely subtle kanye x nike on the inside of the strap though....i wound up trading my plats for the blacks.....
devil.gif

The 2 strap is SO thin...like so thin it could break.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Anyone have any luck with the Sivasdescalzo online raffle?
Nope. That was probably my last shot at another pair.
Also they said they would have size 12 in the blacks, but on the entry form pre order it only had up to 11 in black...
I was holding out hope, but it's late into the evening there.  I have to assume they already contacted the winners.
yup, they said they emailed everyone on twitter

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

go with an 11..if you had to choose between either one i'd say go up. they fit pretty snug when i tried my 9.5 and i'm usually a 9.5

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

What state is this?
Missouri

Ah, u lucky dog. Congrats.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by daaznfella

devil.gif

The 2 strap is SO thin...like so thin it could break.
Bro....what the hell are you going to be doing with the strap to break it?  I'm not saying it couldn't be thicker, but I have them on right now and I'm assuring any of these readers that this strap is not going to break on you under normal wear or use.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom