Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I just want one pair, and WILL rock the hell out of em.
this but i want more than one 
laugh.gif

are these all the nike tier 0 accounts for the USA?

UNDFTD (LA)
Nort (NY and SF)
Alife (NY)
Huf (SF)
DQM (NY)
Bodega (Boston)
I want 1 of each. I'll barely bang my favorite pair, (which right now are these after seeing these pics and comparing them to the high def black gif)
But I will bang the **!! out of the other 2

Huf is, im almost positive undftd is too. can'y speak for the rest. just google it

Were the Air Yezzy 1's for stores with tier 1 accounts or Nike sportswear accounts? We can assume the upcoming releases will be the same...

Anyone of the UK lot know where they will be releasing? Any London spots? I need to get a hold of any colourway this time round.

These will be more available than the first ones at least one cw will be so that gives a lot of us a glimmer of hope

It's pretty safe to say that Nters with full time jobs and careers will not be getting these shoes unless they either have
a) The greatest connect ever
or
b) Pay reseller prices
or
c) Take time off work for a campout that will most likely be longer than a week :/

I hope kingogny is right with the quantities maybe being large enough for a good amount of people to copp.
If not, I might have to get the mask and gloves.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

this dude can screw himself if he really is asking for 2500$ on a presale of a shoe that cost 250$ ho *%%@%#$ greedy are you bro....?
and to do it here, if these joints are that easily accesible, you should look out for NTers, no one is expecting you to sell them for retail, im sur some of us would gladly drop 600-800$ on them, but 2500$???...go jump off a bridge.

im actually hoping my connect comes through and i can scoop 3 pairs, if that happens, best believe ill come in this thread and set something up so that someone can get a chance at these for very close to retail....if not, i just hope i can get my pair.

Real talk bro! You and me both... Just hope my connect doesn't flake!

this dude can screw himself if he really is asking for 2500$ on a presale of a shoe that cost 250$ ho *%%@%#$ greedy are you bro....?
and to do it here, if these joints are that easily accesible, you should look out for NTers, no one is expecting you to sell them for retail, im sur some of us would gladly drop 600-800$ on them, but 2500$???...go jump off a bridge.

im actually hoping my connect comes through and i can scoop 3 pairs, if that happens, best believe ill come in this thread and set something up so that someone can get a chance at these for very close to retail....if not, i just hope i can get my pair.
The days of looking out for Niketalkers has passed. Good Luck finding them for 600 to 800. If you do, more power to you.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

The days of looking out for Niketalkers has passed. Good Luck finding them for 600 to 800. If you do, more power to you.
Damn, cold-blooded (dave chapelle voice)

Well damn lol. Gotta respect it though...Damn I want these...

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing"
"With great power comes great responsibility"

Don't pay these ridiculous prices people!!!!!

We can set the market, hold tight.

SMH at $600-$800 as a "bad deal" this has taken all the fun out of it.

Originally Posted by nightruans

It's pretty safe to say that Nters with full time jobs and careers will not be getting these shoes unless they either have
or
b) Pay reseller prices
or
c) Take time off work for a campout that will most likely be longer than a week :/
pretty much.

losers who wait in line for days ruined the game

Solebox in Berlin has confirmed these will be available at noon on April 13th on a one-per-customer basis, my sources say that this 'one-per-customer' rule is as per Nike instruction.  Can't confirm this however.

Man, this is messed up right here. Greed...It's a hell of a drug. #DaveChappelle-RickJames.FyoCouch...ShouldaNevagaveyouN!@@@$money!!!! (Hahaha!) No Respect for the community...SMH.

i'm stoked for these. luckily for me, my company is forcing me to use my vacation time before 4/30. so i know what i'll be doing!

or
b) Pay reseller prices
or
The position that I'm in 
eyes.gif

I had to pay reseller prices for my net yeezy 1's and that was only $600. I guarantee that you won't be able to cop the yeezy 2's for anything less than $1,000 after they drop. 

Originally Posted by mross16

or
b) Pay reseller prices
or
The position that I'm in 
eyes.gif

I had to pay reseller prices for my net yeezy 1's and that was only $600. I guarantee that you won't be able to cop the yeezy 2's for anything less than $1,000 after they drop. 

no, and ya no

I won't miss any days from work except that Friday hopefully most stores won't allow camp outs otherwise I'm out of luck I guess. Wont feed into resellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom