Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

*waits for pics of Kim, Rob, Kourtney Kardashian....plus Mason, Scott Disick in Air Yeezy 2's to pop up*

pimp.gif

I think the date/price changes are Nike's way of building even more hype for these... not like they need it!

Originally Posted by LeWBeZ

I think the date/price changes are Nike's way of building even more hype for these... not like they need it!

no, not at all. in fact it's the opposite actually, they don't need anymore hype, they had a freaking 6 week camp out based strictly off rumors (there was never a confirmed RD by nike or anyone of authority)... that's arguably the most hype any shoe has ever gotten in history. i think, and it's been rumored, that they're actually producing more to better meet the demand, to try to prevent any more national headlines of violence and further damage to their name.

people love to act like nike is this big evil company that doesn't care (and they are to an extent, like any profit hungry corporation, that's what they're supposed to do, they're about their bottom line first and foremost), but on the contrary, i was speaking to my buddy who is a manager at HOH here in raleigh the other day and he confirmed for me that nike did indeed take the drama over the galaxy foams (and concords) very serious, and are in fact rethinking how they handle things in the future, especially the yeezy 2's. he also said he will never allow another line up/camp out for a limited release again at his store, it will have to be a raffle, period. his store was one of the ones where the cops came and pepper sprayed people and he had to send his entire stock back. he didn't even get a pair for himself because of all of that. he swore to me that nike and HOH is definitely taking it all serious.

at the very least, even if they aren't producing more pairs, another reason they prolly pushed them back to june is to spread out the length of time between concords, galaxy foams, and these... if they woulda dropped all 3 within a 3 - 4 month period like that, i dunno, it woulda been pretty bad for their name...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by LeWBeZ

no, not at all. in fact it's the opposite actually, they don't need anymore hype, they had a freaking 6 week camp out based strictly off rumors (there was never a confirmed RD by nike or anyone of authority)... that's arguably the most hype any shoe has ever gotten in history. i think, and it's been rumored, that they're actually producing more to better meet the demand, to try to prevent any more national headlines of violence and further damage to their name.

people love to act like nike is this big evil company that doesn't care (and they are to an extent, like any profit hungry corporation, that's what they're supposed to do, they're about their bottom line first and foremost), but on the contrary, i was speaking to my buddy who is a manager at HOH here in raleigh the other day and he confirmed for me that nike did indeed take the drama over the galaxy foams (and concords) very serious, and are in fact rethinking how they handle things in the future, especially the yeezy 2's. he also said he will never allow another line up/camp out for a limited release again at his store, it will have to be a raffle, period. his store was one of the ones where the cops came and pepper sprayed people and he had to send his entire stock back. he didn't even get a pair for himself because of all of that. he swore to me that nike and HOH is definitely taking it all serious.

at the very least, even if they aren't producing more pairs, another reason they prolly pushed them back to june is to spread out the length of time between concords, galaxy foams, and these... if they woulda dropped all 3 within a 3 - 4 month period like that, i dunno, it woulda been pretty bad for their name...
Proto, you think you gonna be able to get all the yeezys?

*%++ the Yeezy II's. What jacket is Ye wearing, and what other colors does it come in?

Oh yeah, and Solar Reds still > Platinums

Originally Posted by PRIME

*%++ the Yeezy II's. What jacket is Ye wearing, and what other colors does it come in?

lmao! yeah that jacket is meaaan.
EDIT: The jacket is Balmain, $1345.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Originally Posted by PRIME

lmao! yeah that jacket is meaaan.
EDIT: The jacket is Balmain, $1345.
Pretty sure that jacket is Margiela.

I'm just so glad these are not coming out next week. It gives me perfect time to save for both pairs and prepare around the other releases. Plus I get my internship stipend, so I'm too ready!

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by da1andonlybus

Does anyone know if those Cheetahs will ever release?

Nope, never. After these two releases no more Yeezys.
how do you kno?
If I'm not mistaken, when he had that rant on Twitter explaining his business ventures & thoughts he had, he mentioned the length of his contract with Nike, which I think is expiring soon. I'm sure as well as his shoes sell though, it'll be extended.

Originally Posted by Based2315

& does anyone have any idea of a spot in Baltimore these might release at.?? I can't find anywhere.

You can't be serious... If you have no clue by now, just hope the release as a GR...

Can't wait for these to drop. I think I might consider camping for them haha. Anyone got a plug?

Originally Posted by 731balla

& does anyone have any idea of a spot in Baltimore these might release at.?? I can't find anywhere.

You can't be serious... If you have no clue by now, just hope the release as a GR...
How is that a bad question? I can't find info on where it will release in Chicago. I called all house of Hoops and Nikestores. IDK which stores, if any, have a Tier 0 Nike account in Chicago.

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Originally Posted by 731balla

How is that a bad question? I can't find info on where it will release in Chicago. I called all house of Hoops and Nikestores. IDK which stores, if any, have a Tier 0 Nike account in Chicago.

Just stay in your lane...Stick to your Chi questions, this did not apply to you so keep it moving. If you are in from the DMV and want these, it is not hard AT ALL to figure out where they are "Bound" to drop. So unless dude just moved into the area then yes, he can't be serious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom