Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
those close ups from the tv screen, did the camera man zoom in on the yeezy 2's like that? this might be the most detailed shot yet:

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

oh was that 2 chainz.... dang and I know that dude.... smh just assumed it was some Kanye Entourage these dudes were talking about last week...

laugh.gif

Dudes got seriously butt hurt in here. 

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

those close ups from the tv screen, did the camera man zoom in on the yeezy 2's like that? this might be the most detailed shot yet:

Pics were taken from my TV but the camera man shot close ups of the Yeezy's after Terrance almost had an heart attack from pointing them out.
laugh.gif

Shoes are Tuff thou.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

You guys seee what I see ?
yup. jay-z is skinny fat and he drinking a coconut. 

LMAO.

I'm a sucker for the nike trainer type look so I def feel the black pair. Guess I'll have to pay the resell price later down the line like I've done all the other stupid limited releases. It usually works out better for me that way.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

yes, Terrence freaked out when he saw them and was like "yo check those out, the new yeezys! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
" and they zoomed in on them. 
laugh.gif

these do look good, can't front. if the tongue doesn't have that ridiculous logo and is just clean like the 1s these will def. be copped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom