Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope that everyone that truly wants a pair to keep can at least get a decent chance at them. I'm not trying to spend a whole paycheck on these, unfortunately those days are over lmao

Originally Posted by sosmoove

I really hope that everyone that truly wants a pair to keep can at least get a decent chance at them. I'm not trying to spend a whole paycheck on these, unfortunately those days are over lmao

I'm getting the feeling that the Platinums will release this month rather than June

And instead, we'll see the Solar Reds in June

I could be wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if Nike confirms a release date a few days in advance

As someone stated before, I love how they've been able to keep this release such a secret from the majority

A true QS relaese.. the way its suppose to be

Its a good thing they have kept it such a secret, for the people that don't have the time and patience to camp, like myself

'Cause the first official news that they give, people will start to camp

And we've already seen what people will do for speculated unconfirmed release dates
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The quieter its kept, the better!

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

anyone else see Atmosnyc's tweet last night? im guessing it means they are in hand:
Atmos doesn't have these. This is just a zoomed in picture of the picture taken in Asian of all the pairs that were posted earlier in April. 

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

anyone else see Atmosnyc's tweet last night? im guessing it means they are in hand:
Atmos doesn't have these. This is just a zoomed in picture of the picture taken in Asian of all the pairs that were posted earlier in April. 
I thought the same thing but then maybe they do have them and aren't allowed to take any new pictures to keep things quiet.  Any leaks and they may get their shipment taken away kinda like that other guy that was posting pics.  A May release could explain that random sneaker freaker cover with the yeezy's on them too

I thought these shoes looked nice, but I saw something alarming on them. The pyramid and the bird on the tongue. Now I don't beleive in Illumanati and that BS but that pyramid is making them feel super awkward to me.

^totally understand how you feel, i cant even look at pictures of pyramids without feeling awkward...

oh and dont you feel strange wearing shoes named after a greek goddess aswell? !@* freaks me out.

its like i dont even know what to believe anymore...

oh ya:
indifferent.gif

^totally understand how you feel, i cant even look at pictures of pyramids without feeling awkward...

oh and dont you feel strange wearing shoes named after a greek goddess aswell? !@* freaks me out.

its like i dont even know what to believe anymore...

oh ya:
indifferent.gif
All this Illuminati talk over the past couple of years only denigrates the history of the Egyptians. It's an easy way to get the youth to look down upon great Africans in history... we went from seeing the Pyramids as something extraordinary to seeing them as a symbol of something evil... who is brainwashing who?

^^^^this has been discussed previously in the thread but if you look up the origin or where the egyptian culture came from an where the name horus actually came from an means then you will get your answer. Just most people dont like the answer they get

lighten up guys, i was just being facetious. i thought the delayed stoneface would have registered that...
laugh.gif
 right over their heads.
if anything, the imagery/symbolism makes me like them much more 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom