Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm anticipating not being able to cop these. My question, do you think a DS pair of '11 concords and DS Bin V's would be enough to trade for a pair of these?

these joints are probably quite limited. its like its a boutique specialized custom sneaker fit for the high status crew. i understand why they wouldnt see the nikestore cause they wouldnt last anyway. gone in 0-60

wouldnt be surprised the same way they dropped those black laser 4 via invitation thru jb in 05, they could've treated this the same way

Anybody familiar with Levi Maestro? Kinda surprised him, Curtains and Chi McBride haven't shown up with these...or maybe they have their pair and careless to share lol

Any could we get a list going of all celebrities with the Yeezy 2's already?

Jadakiss
auhwhqfcqaas0rb.jpg

VIPs didnt even try em on first to start stunting, took em straight out the box and started snapping pics with the tight factory lacing
laugh.gif

-

And yeah, the snakeskin part on these celeb pairs definitely looks different then the pairs Kanye and Jay were rocking, less white outlining if you see what I mean.  Doesnt make that much difference overall tho.

Man , I just want a pair of the black/ solar red 's . Luckily i kept a pair of zens on ice so that I can just maybe be able to trade for the 2s . That's the only will be able to obtain a pair
30t6p3b.gif

Kind of a stupid thing but that box looks good. It appears to be different than any regular nike sportswear box. Looks like it is a bit sturdier. 

Finally, some established cats.
laugh.gif

Kind of crazy none of the G.O.O.D. Music artists got pairs yet (that we know of). Unless they're all saving that for Summer Jam, I know Big Sean, Pusha, and 2 Chainz are all performing.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

talked to the rep, these will not release on nikestore.com
If this is true

tumblr_lwvp3sbaQX1qii6tmo1_500.gif
as soon as i get confirmation..
cena-kid-crying-o.gif

RSVP OR BUST NOW
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by JoeyxRaymond

So is Jay-Z gettin Kanye to sponsor the Brooklyn Nets and all gettin em to play in Yeezys?!?!?! hahah yea right. that would be insane tho!

If he does I think we can safely assume Kris Humphries pair will get lost in the mail.
laugh.gif

Lmao "likely, I didn't have Jay drop him from the team" Jay z is a minority owner of the Nets and can't drop anyone. Kanye could get him like this tho, lol

it just got extremly real once all these celebs posted pics of these hype is the realest thing ive seeen ever for any shoe!

They will make the galaxies look like an easy pick up. Hopefully I'm wrong and they RSVP like they should!

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Finally, some established cats.
laugh.gif

Kind of crazy none of the G.O.O.D. Music artists got pairs yet (that we know of). Unless they're all saving that for Summer Jam, I know Big Sean, Pusha, and 2 Chainz are all performing.

Sean & Cudi have their pairs Q. They received them when Don C got his. Not sure why they worn/shown them yet?
ohwell.gif

PO

That's why I threw the "(that we know of)"
laugh.gif
, does Big Sean's contract with Adidas come into play with this?

EDIT: And if IIRC some of these guys are the same people that got their pairs early...Bun, Pete Wentz, Jadakiss.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

That's why I threw the "(that we know of)"
laugh.gif
, does Big Sean's contract with Adidas come into play with this?

Possibly. Not sure though. Good point sir.

I'm glad all these celebs are posting their pairs...It makes it easier to converse about them.
laugh.gif

I'm still down to trade my sample for a retail pair.
nerd.gif

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

I'm still down to trade my sample for a retail pair.
nerd.gif

PO
Wouldn't you want to keep that? (unless it's not your size). The snakeskin is more detailed on that pair, no?

The detail on the snake (ima go ahead and call it python, looks exactly like the don c hats) looks on point with the pairs these celebs are getting too.

the pairs kanye, don c and virgil have been wearing appear to be maybe more worn down, whether it was a factory finish or from their own casual on foot wear and that's what gives it the lighter color. I could be wrong, but that's just my observation. 

With every somewhat sneakerhead celeb tweeting and instagraming these the demand is gonna reach galaxy/concord levels, depending on the supply I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom