Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

yeezy 1 > yeezy 2 still though. I can rock with these.

to each their own, ill say it again
yeezy 2>yeezy 1 for me

i didnt copp yeezy 1 or care at all

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

With every somewhat sneakerhead celeb tweeting and instagraming these the demand is gonna reach galaxy/concord levels, depending on the supply I guess.
easy
it seems like any sneakerhead celeb wtih a twitter got em, wonder if they even had to pay for em.

all to make us regular folks beast over them harrrd.

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

I hate how there's still no US info.

dwuwd5.jpg

Originally Posted by Al Audi

With every somewhat sneakerhead celeb tweeting and instagraming these the demand is gonna reach galaxy/concord levels, depending on the supply I guess.
easy
it seems like any sneakerhead celeb wtih a twitter got em, wonder if they even had to pay for em.

That is the pattern and Jedi Mind Trick I was talking about.. They did the same crap with the Galaxy Foams... Give them to celebs to make the weak minded fiend over them... It's all a part of the game really. I wouldn't be surprised if Nike has some employees set up on eBay as resellers to cash in.. Not to be a conspiracy theorist, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens from time to time. Also, I wonder if the reason we haven't gotten news is due to the overhyped Miami Vice Lebrons coming out this weekend. Surely, a lot of people would skip if Nike dropped news that the yeezys were dropping next week. All this nonsense has my mind working lol

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by Al Audi

easy

That is the pattern and Jedi Mind Trick I was talking about.. They did the same crap with the Galaxy Foams... Give them to celebs to make the weak minded fiend over them... It's all a part of the game really. I wouldn't be surprised if Nike has some employees set up on eBay as resellers to cash in.. Not to be a conspiracy theorist, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens from time to time. Also, I wonder if the reason we haven't gotten news is due to the overhyped Miami Vice Lebrons coming out this weekend. Surely, a lot of people would skip if Nike dropped news that the yeezys were dropping next week. All this nonsense has my mind working lol
THIS!

I expect to hear some solid info come Monday of next week AFTER the MV release

A lot of A,B and C list names got these. Just because they didn't show them off doesn't mean they don't have them.

The blacks look better and better with each pic, but i havent had an ounce of excitement though cause its gonna be damn near impossible to get them for retail or even double retail. Smh when double retail would be a good price.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

A lot of A,B and C list names got these. Just because they didn't show them off doesn't mean they don't have them.

Would that mean they were produced in a greater quantity this time for the public? 
nerd.gif

I'd be pissed if Ally Mcbeal got a !#$%**# pair but I didn't.

I talked to my people at Nike and they said that no US store has received any of the Yeezy 2 yet and an actual US release date has not been set as of yet. Only overseas release date was confirmed. Take it for what it's worth.

I never post in this thread because I have no interest in these shoes but the homie said ally mcbeal! Hahahahahaha. You sir win the most random name drop of the year award.

I wouldnt be surprised if Nike sent letters to all the celebs to post them to social media upon arrival.

Not that it's needed but creates more want/hype for the consumer and gets more people talking about Nike.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

I wouldnt be surprised if Nike sent letters to all the celebs to post them to social media upon arrival.

They send them some type of media packet, with instructions and all.
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by soledout23

I talked to my people at Nike and they said that no US store has received any of the Yeezy 2 yet and an actual US release date has not been set as of yet. Only overseas release date was confirmed. Take it for what it's worth.

You guys might want to listen to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom