Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ezratk

Originally Posted by hypebeast69

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Im camped out in my car at a spot in NYC with about 20 dudes and even more chairs. Im just waiting for it to rain on these dudes

You need to get a life, or a real job.

cant knock the hustle. a job wont get you 2500 in a week...

You campers will be in for a rude awakening in a couple of days.....

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Anyone know a spot in SoCal?

All spots are gonna be raffle so choose a place that is getting them and go i say shiekh shoes cause all of them and hoh is doing raffles. Easy and keeps people from camping.

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

You campers will be in for a rude awakening in a couple of days.....
Wouldn't be surprised to see guns involved in the release. I remember a news where in the concord release two people were fighting for a spot in line and other person got stabbed 8 times and luckily survived. Don't be surprised to see this in the news the weekend of release. Just facts that will happen.

Im camped out in my car at a spot in NYC with about 20 dudes and even more chairs. Im just waiting for it to rain on these dudes

are you serious? 
so y'all are going to sit there for six days? 

how does this work?

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

actually guys, I hate to break it to you... but a well paying job CAN make you 2500+ in a week.
Shoes is only a temporary pay, job is a steady amount of pay so actually a job can get you more than this shoe since you keep getting paid. Comparing shoes to a job is a complete FAIL!!!!!

Idiot alert.....Never compare a job to a one time score. A job is steady income, counting on shoes to pay your bills is like counting on lottery scratchers to pay your bills........Besides, some registered nurses can get up to 2500 a week, just so you know.

Originally Posted by yeerp

are you serious? 
so y'all are going to sit there for six days? 

how does this work?
Well for those that don't work at all and all they do is camp this is a week of sitting in your spot, buying food, or if you have someone willing to help you as long as they get their pairs you take turns camping out as the other do their business. Or for other people, they get paid around 50 per day to camp for the other person so they make 350 for that week for the camp out.

Originally Posted by usood89

ya'll seen this? http://www.yeezy2.net/

...lol

I bet $100 paypal gifted that someone on this thread gives in and buys a pair from here while crossing their fingers that they look legit 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Anyone know a spot in SoCal?

All spots are gonna be raffle so choose a place that is getting them and go i say shiekh shoes cause all of them and hoh is doing raffles. Easy and keeps people from camping.

Heard those who purchased Lebron MV9 elites at Millennium will get first dibs on Yeezys. So that is a wrap

Originally Posted by FiLiPiNoSWAG

Anyone with an actual pairs of the OG yeezy... do they fit like the jordan 3 or 12 or do they run true to size?

They fit big like Jordan 3s. I usually wear size 13, but my Yeezys are a size 12 and fit well

i'm beginning to realize i won't get these...guess i'll have to settle for the true blue jordans.

so much insanity for one pair of shoes.

They're not the clowns. We are. Lol

Got us going HAM with lil to no info and everyone with a pair making it look so easy. Lmao....man I swear

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

tumblr_m50qnrjhDH1qbi3sio1_500.jpg
these clowns getting their 15 minutes of fame, but damn the blacks look amazing in this pic... 
pimp.gif
Uh, they're called African Americans. Look your sexual orientation is your business, but don't be racist gawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom