Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jecca650

IMO the Yeezy 2s look so much better than the 1s. The 1s are dope, but they remind me of fuzion/son of mars/spizike trash. The 2s look so dope and original.

You're entitled to your opinion and all,but u call a midsole from a previous nike model & a colorway from the first yeezy original,i don't think so,& i think both yeezy models look great. 

How come everyone is saying June 9th.. But still no word from Nike.. That'll be funny if everyone camped all week for nothing.

where is Will Rivera?  I know he runs the shoe game, and IS niketalk... can't imagine how many pairs he is getting 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by air4life

Originally Posted by ezratk

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

This.
compared to what its gonna be after i say that is a good price. if they did that around here (Florida) i would do it
Hold up!! Hold up! This is getting absurd.  1500 is a GOOD price?! What do you guys think the price will be after release date?  People can't be seriously considering dropping 2K on a pair of nike tennis shoes.  I have seen it all....and it's name is YEEZY!! 
roll.gif
if ds yeezy 1 are going for 1300-1400 imagine yeezy 2. its just the way it is now
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SoleEdge

kanye and nike pretty much told us without telling us directly that we aint gonna get this shoe unless we are willing to spend a lot of moneyrich  and famous. and the worst part is that it seems they are rubbing it in all of our faces seeing these celebs with the shoes already.

Fixed but this is basically true because if you think about it

The real price for these are really over a thousand .....  because very few people will actually be able to get these for the retail price of $250

So basically if your planning on copping these for retail you can forget it .... your going to need at least $1,000 or more to in sure your pair

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

HOH's GETTING THESE?

hey memphis my dude at hoh text me this morning that "the site has us listed to get them, however no word from merchandiser yet"....whatever that means.... this is not the usual response I get when it is a no however.... so many secrets....by the end of the night everyday im ready to give up..... every morning after I wake up on the HUNT. lol I'm just saying....DO NOT count out some HOH spots right now....thats all the more I can say at this  point....

Originally Posted by reidwms

Originally Posted by TheFinest

Aha so true, I been on BT for years and very curious as to how this release turns out. Best of luck to everyone!

You've been on BT for years? What's BT? 
grin.gif

Ok, meant NT but yeah I been on the other forums. Anyways shops UW in NYC put up notes askin ppl not to camp. This will be a twitter wristband/RSVP - this is why Nike implemented the new system. If ts not then its gonna really suck. I just want them to wear.

my boys have spots 2 and 3 locked down at a spot in NC. They're only allowing 4 campers and the other pairs will be sold through a raffle.

Rep confirmation via email went out tonight...you favorite Mom and Pop knows if they are getting them tonight or worst case first thing in the morning...

No size runs...no allocation numbers...stock should show up Wednesday/Thursday at the latest...

Still no order on FTL corp...crazy.

Hold up!! Hold up! This is getting absurd.  1500 is a GOOD price?! What do you guys think the price will be after release date?  People can't be seriously considering dropping 2K on a pair of nike tennis shoes.  I have seen it all....and it's name is YEEZY!! 
roll.gif

I gotta know this... There's no way I'm coppin for retail, but the Black/Solar Reds are an absolute must. I'm thinkin they're gonna hit $1,500 off the jump, but I need some other [serious] opinions. Me personally, I'd rather spend 1.5K then risk my life for a sneaker. I'd just like to know what I'm up against, and I find it hard to stoop down to reseller level and crawl inside their heads... 
laugh.gif

I guess it's safe to say that this is the most hyped release ever?  Worse than the concords?  Wow...

i tried to tell people months ago, and they were like "nah, nothing will be worse than concords"...

then galaxys came and blew concords out the water, in terms of hype.

now, these are taking a giant dump on galaxys...

unfortunately i think these won't be able to dip down to under $1,000, or even $1,500, on resell value, because so many shops are charging $1,500+ just to get them out the door. leaves no room for resellers to come down to $1,000 like galaxys did.

the galaxys were mostly sold thru corporate spots like HOH, NT, etc., not boutiques, so most people who copped got them at box price.

a very small fraction of all these Y2's will be sold or copped at box price, or even for under $1,500...

everybody, stores, people, your most reliable connect, they all see nothing but dollar signs in this shoe, and they're cashing in.

makes it almost impossible for the resell value to actually come down to that point...
30t6p3b.gif

paging william rivera, aka mr. niketalk. or onlyMJscollected, etc... gonna need your assistance i think...
nerd.gif

Im guessing its safe to say if this list is released tomorrow thats when the camping will start
ohwell.gif
I got my gear ready and a week off paid from work. Still getting a chicago group together PM me so we can agree on location etc. Heard Succezz is doing auction as well for the shoe
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by classic101

Im guessing its safe to say if this list is released tomorrow thats when the camping will start
ohwell.gif
I got my gear ready and a week off paid from work. Still getting a chicago group together PM me so we can agree on location etc. Heard Succezz is doing auction as well for the shoe
ohwell.gif

I don't think there is a place in Chicago that is going to have camp outs. Crime has been waaay too high lately. Expect raffles and auctions... BTW SuccezZ has no official news yet...

what are the odds that hoh doesnt get them ? what was the last limited shoe to NOT release @ hoh ( not including DB )

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Rep confirmation via email went out tonight...you favorite Mom and Pop knows if they are getting them tonight or worst case first thing in the morning...

No size runs...no allocation numbers...stock should show up Wednesday/Thursday at the latest...

Still no order on FTL corp...crazy.

are the stores being told to keep quiet til the 9th? 
this week is bout to be really stupid

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Originally Posted by classic101

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I don't think there is a place in Chicago that is going to have camp outs. Crime has been waaay too high lately. Expect raffles and auctions... BTW SuccezZ has no official news yet...
You dont think so? Man the raffles will basically make it impossible as well. I have horrible luck
ohwell.gif
Then if HOH gets em it will be pandemonium in north riverside. Def keep up the info from Chicago really do appreciate it. GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK AS WELL. It will be insane 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom