Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if you don't rsvp a pair, I'd still go down there on release day because I doubt everyone that rsvp will show up for them.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Even if you don't rsvp a pair, I'd still go down there on release day because I doubt everyone that rsvp will show up for them.

seriously?
i can't imagine a release be this hyped and some dude sleeps in and misses it? no?

The pairs that don't get picked up go back for sale via an other rsvp

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Did anyone notice that they changed up the order? I did hashtag, name, sz but on their tweet its name, sz, hashtag

I don't think order of what you say matters in the DM. As long as you got all the info in there.
Order doesn't matter. NikeNYC just answered that question
So it's "Random".... Yea ok
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by chestercopperpot

seriously?
i can't imagine a release be this hyped and some dude sleeps in and misses it? no?
Some guy in this thread said he got his dm in within 6 seconds but lives too far away to pick them up..so there is a small chance that might happen

my boy dm'd me on twitter and i almost ished my pants.  thought i got a message from 21 mercer.  
roll.gif

seriously?
I heard that stores act like #@@+!+%+ with timing so even if you're 2 minutes late they won't give it to you. So yeah, I'd head down there.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by 18th letter

You had to refresh or click multiple times.

Whats crazy is when I called them.. The employee said send a tweet, not a DM.. So yeah.. They rigged it

you had to DM it.
the employee is just gonna say whatever, play dumb or lie.

btw order does not matter

I asked @Nikestore earlier and they said order does not matter, but it does make the selection process quicker.

Wouldn't be surprised if this is the truth... they're going to go through all the tweets and throw out the ones from halfway across the country and such.  

Perhaps they just have a set number of "valid" DMs per size they accept when the DM period is open...lets say 50.  Of those 50, lets say they have 4 pairs in that size.  They throw those 50 "valid" DMs into a raffle and the first 4 ones pulled out get the confirmation.

Just a thought.

Originally Posted by Enchanted

seriously?
I heard that stores act like #@@+!+%+ with timing so even if you're 2 minutes late they won't give it to you. So yeah, I'd head down there.
Mercer gives you all day to pick them up

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Originally Posted by akuratl02

16 secs flat .... and what "DM option" are you guys talking about .... Is DM supposed to pop up or something when you do it?  Please inform.

I just typed "dm @21Mercer ............."  Then hit tweet.

Take a deep breath.....That was the wrong way to do it, you're out of the running for those bro. but you can recover, u have to dm them through their profile(the little guy next to the following button).
*catches breath* .... Thanks young fella ... but I think I did it right, even if I was late ... because no tweet showed up on my timeline, and I didnt do it in reply .. just did it through a tweet ... but I was still too late
frown.gif

Originally Posted by yvespo3

The pairs that don't get picked up go back for sale via an other rsvp out the backdoor

Originally Posted by Enchanted

seriously?

This actually happend to me when i rvsp'd the playoff 12's. I was one minute late and the fat a$&hole employee would not sell them to me. Needless to say i was pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom