Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by justforkickz

whereon NDC is people seeing this?

http://insider.nike.com/u...aunch-announcement-3486/
The Nike Air Yeezy II is coming to NikeStore.com in both the Black-Solar Red & Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum. If you want a shot at owning this instant classic stay tuned to @NikeStore on Twitter. The day and time will not be announced in advance. We will tweet the link when the shoe is live. Stay tuned.

Please note we have implemented updates to our checkout that will be in effect for this launch.  Details here 

3595679_o.gif

The Nike Air Yeezy II is coming to NikeStore.com in both the Black-Solar Red & Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum. If you want a shot at owning this instant classic stay tuned to @NikeStore on Twitter. The day and time will not be announced in advance. We will tweet the link when the shoe is live. Stay tuned.

Please note we have implemented updates to our checkout that will be in effect for this launch.  Details here 

Nike.com

No way in hell am I sitting around a computer all day this Saturday. Its fight night. Myself being Filipino, thats like a National Holidays for us man...SMH

It'll probably be at like 4-5 in the morning just to mess with all of the people who dare to have a regular sleep schedule when Nike has a limited release.

This is great, but Sadly I still don't think I have a shot. No wifi and crappy cell service at work for 12 hr shifts.
Hope they drop today since I'm off...

NDC doing it the same way they did with the first yeezy. Unknown date and time. Employees will b first like last time

Ndc is infamous for crashing tho..soo I don't get it..I guess it gives more ppl a shot but the odds of actually scoring a pair is slim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom