Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Neptunesbeatz

Important question --------------->
When ordering from NDC, do you think there will be time to add both colorways to cart and be successful in the process?

What browser is most successful for you when ordering from NDC? Chrome? Mozilla? Explorer?

I've thought about the NDC thing, I think I'm just gonna go for 1 pair because you know how it is if you take 5 seconds longer than someone else
30t6p3b.gif
.  I'm using FireFox and I've never won, but I'm not gonna install Chrome just for releases
ohwell.gif
.  And IE is slow for me, never tried it with a release...

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

So back to NDC launch times...what you thinking?

I'm guessing 1 PM est Saturday

Ill guess random drop tomorrow morning/early afternoon
nerd.gif

i never thought i'd say this, but all else has failed, so...

NDC or bust for me...
30t6p3b.gif

unless of course resell prices do drop significantly...

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Wish me luck, gotta somehow get to LA.

laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing for the Footlocker raffle, if I win.  Luckily my boy lives down there, so I used his name.  I didn't inform him about the raffle though, but I'll cross that bridge if a miracle happens.  Congrats on winning though, how far are you from LA?

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Wish me luck, gotta somehow get to LA.

laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing for the Footlocker raffle, if I win.  Luckily my boy lives down there, so I used his name.  I didn't inform him about the raffle though, but I'll cross that bridge if a miracle happens.  Congrats on winning though, how far are you from LA?
I'm in TX, bro. Lmao. I got a plane ticket already, just kinda worried bout how I'ma get out the store in one piece.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by Mazz305

That Nikestore twitter feed has to be the most annoying thing EVER. People asking the same stupid questions OVER & OVER all day. And all the questions are answered at the top of the page, lol.

Originally Posted by dsmooth340

one by one my hopes are being shot down eh
*takes a shot of patron to ease the pain*

Originally Posted by MAXIMUM

SMH cant believe I missed out on the restock on the MVs following this thread all day (and comming away empty handed). It seems like they had a FSR too.

daaaaaamn i waited in line for 8 hours last week trying to get me a pair and struck out 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

smh, all these random kids local who know nothing about shoes are onto the Yeezy's now
30t6p3b.gif
i swear if one of these rats get a pair and i don't...

i can finally enjoy my day and probably take a nap haven't slept right since i heard about the release date

FYI incase anyone was thinking about sending NikeVandal the money for the "info" i know a couple guys he hasnt responded to after they sent the money. dude is a scammer.

Nikestore tweeted about 2 limited Manny Pacquiao items an hour ago. I tried to go through the checkout process as a test with them within 15 seconds of seeing the tweet. It was a no go.

Tried adding them to the cart and got a sold out message even though the sizes were in the pull down menu.

Still not sure if it's better to go through the mobile store (iPhone) or on the comp.

Note that the Manny Pacquiao items might be more limited. One of the Nike stores only got 100 pairs.

Just a heads up to prepare for the Yeezy 2s. I will be so pissed if I try adding them to cart and get an error message.

Originally Posted by jecca650

FYI incase anyone was thinking about sending NikeVandal the money for the "info" i know a couple guys he hasnt responded to after they sent the money. dude is a scammer.

he responded to me so....and still said we are on board for info

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Nikestore tweeted about 2 limited Manny Pacquiao items an hour ago. I tried to go through the checkout process as a test with them within 15 seconds of seeing the tweet. It was a no go.

Tried adding them to the cart and got a sold out message even though the sizes were in the pull down menu.

Still not sure if it's better to go through the mobile store (iPhone) or on the comp.

Note that the Manny Pacquiao items might be more limited. One of the Nike stores only got 100 pairs.

Just a heads up to prepare for the Yeezy 2s. I will be so pissed if I try adding them to cart and get an error message.
Thats a big let down, but I can't say I'm not surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom