Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just saw yeezy's can't be released before 5am on 6/9.....funny y'all are waiting for the link. =)

damn...maybe somebody should've asked that yesterday 
roll.gif

SHOUTOUT TO THE DUDES WHO WILL STAY UP PARANOID. THESE SHOES CAN DAMN WELL RELEASE IN THE MIDDLE OF NEXT WEEK LIKE THE YEEZY 1'S. AT THE VERY LEAST WE KNOW THEY WON'T RELEASE TODAY SO I'M GETTING MY REST WHILE I CAN.

no luck anywhere, my cousins girlfriend who by no means is into sneakers entered the raffle for the las Vegas HOH and received a confirmation.. mind you she is in socal... i am doing everything i can to convince her, to let me get that pair.. lol

IT WONT.

Its the way Nike release the shoes.

no more midnight releases.

These fall in the category because of the hype on them.

So get your sleep and wake up at 7:45am .. and just wait ppl.

Dont waste your time staying up. 

Originally Posted by rocafella kidd

no luck anywhere, my cousins girlfriend who by no means is into sneakers entered the raffle for the las Vegas HOH and received a confirmation.. mind you she is in socal... i am doing everything i can to convince her, to let me get that pair.. lol

What's her #? What sz
happy.gif

FML Lost out on a local raffle now off to pay rape prices -_______________________________________________________________________________________________-

The good news is the Pacquiao boots were a lot more limited. The bad news is that they weren't as hyped worldwide.

I'm just hoping for some sort of surprise, either blind luck or Nike has a ton

anybody from fl hear anything about soles inc? they never tweeted their email smh... pm if u have to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom