Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well went out last night and got lit! but in the back my mind the whole night i was thinking please i hope these don't drop while i'm out seems like i got lucky and they didn't drop so im posted all day at this computer not going no where

None of you "hustlers" who bought the info from the NikeVandal character for 100 sold it to others for less to make some money back? LOLZ

Originally Posted by CH69NO

Originally Posted by weapen12

Originally Posted by reidwms

why would anyone need a refund
some people paid 100 to him for release info on ndc drop. time was 1pm eastern time
False sir....

honestly that's good to hear. i would be 
mad.gif
 if i got the wrong info. nikevandal was right on the previous times though. we hope to see all the people who paid get there pair.

Originally Posted by telemitry

MEMPHISSFINEST -- SOULJAMAN22 -- DJ PROTO

Thanks to these gentleman sharing info on this forum, I was able to cop one of 16 pair of Platinums being sold in TN today. I wanted to thank you guys for sharing info on the release and sharing information on The Vault in Memphis. I was fortunate enough to secure the confirmation earlier this week and am back in Nashville today. I will be looking out for these guys on this release and future releases. That's what this site is supposed to be about. THANK YOU THREE! By the way, The Vault in memphis is a really slick store. From Jeremy Scott's to retro Jordans, we could use one in Nashville

Couple notes about the sneakers:

-Size fits true, and maybe even on the snug size. I wear a 9 in J 3's and a 8.5 in 4's.....Don't get me wrong they fit perfectly, but I would say you shouldn't be afraid of going a half size up, and def. don't go a half size down. Maybe it's because they seem a little more narrow fitting.

-Unlike a couple posts I've seen, very pleased with the quality. The suede is buttery. Love the fact they come with both silver and gold lace tips (the dust bag had the gold tips on the draw strings, they screw off but seem like they will stay sng)

- I agree I would prefer a slightly thicker strap, but its fine.

I was fortunate enough to pay retail, but I would have been ok spending some dough on these. Love the look, they feel amazing. Worth the wait.
been waiting all day to here about the sizing.. good looks

whats the web address that these will be released at on NDC

does anyone know

many thanks regardless and good luck to all

what if Nike doesnt tweet the link until a week from now

would u plan your days around having access to computer?

this is really crazy! I love Nike with a passion but wit the Galaxy mess I had to deal with at HOH Orlando and now this! its clear they dont care about the die hard loyal fans

NDC will be taking phone orders on the yeezys which means that they have to release during the time that Nike's phone is still on.. anyone know?

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

what if Nike doesnt tweet the link until a week from now

would u plan your days around having access to computer?

this is really crazy! I love Nike with a passion but wit the Galaxy mess I had to deal with at HOH Orlando and now this! its clear they dont care about the die hard loyal fans

got there tweets on mobile update now so im good

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

NDC will be taking phone orders on the yeezys which means that they have to release during the time that Nike's phone is still on.. anyone know?

Not that they wouldn't be afraid to pull in a hundred customer service people to answer phones at 3am, but I wonder if phone orders means the 2-6am window isn't gonna happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom