Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its crazy nike can withhold date/time and have us all waiting at our desks and putting our lives on hold. Then when the release DOES drop, their 'new' system does little to change what has always happened to us in the past... add to cart>> go to cart>>freeze>> nothing in cart.

nothing has changed with this company and nothing will change. the few of us that legitimately say we are done with the company will have little effect on it anyways. there's nothing you, i or niketalk can do that will put a dent in nike's armor. this is what happens when someone has a monopoly on an industry, they can do whatever they want with no regard for anyone else.

i don't know about you guys but i went into this knowing that i was probably going to end up empty handed. how depressing is that? despite hours spent checking twitter, prepping for this release, all the refreshing.... i still kinda knew that there was a very likely chance i'd end up with nothing. What kind of hobby is this and what kind of sick game has shoe collecting turned into?

A hobby is supposed to leave you with a sense of fulfillment. A passion will always supply your drive. All I feel is empty and all I want to do is give up. This is what shoe collecting has become.

Congratulations to those that put in the work and effort and ended up with a reward at the end. I'm sure that most of you getting pairs put in the work and deserve them.

Yet another discouraged nike fan over here.

2euh72d.jpg

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

im guessing they will drop these again online or restock them somewhere tooooo many people got shafted on this one.......think galaxy foampostie and 21 mercer

I hope you're right. I just want the Solars to rock.
frown.gif

haha.. i was watching the game online.. had opened up the fight in another tab.. glanced over at twitter tab and soon as did BAM.. there's the link
added my size 12 Solar Reds (one i wanted) .. after several timed out sessions.. & constant refreshing of tabs.. finally got through about 45 minutes later..
i can't believe it.. actually i still wont till they show up at my doorstep.. good luck everyone!

Nike actually held a pair....I guess the new process work...everytime i was checking nothing would come up and sa i had to log in...I gave up...after the fight I checked and bam sitting in the cart..

Ecstatic that I managed to cop a sz 10 in the Solars off of NDC. Really wanted them especially since the west coast only got the Platinums, and I liked the Solars more. I'm still in a couple other raffles for Platinums, so if I luck out, great but if not I'm more than happy with my pair. Very excited to get them in!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Unbelievable man. Like yo, I really am truly upset. No release has ever had me this tight. ONLY because they boasted about their new system like they were sooo sure of it; like it wasn't going fail us.
#+!%@*@@ man. I'm calling tomorrow and making sure my sentiments are known b.
Exactly this. I know its NDC and its well documented its got mad problems and im used to it, but when you promise the true heads that we're safe once we cart em and then rip em away, straight blueballs. Had em both in the cart, ready to pay. Too excited man, I was gonna sell or trade the plats but not for rape prices on ebay and couldnt wait to rock the solars. Day one rockage, and now Im heartbroken. I plan on calling and voicing how upset I am until they block my # but it will do nothing. They dont care and even if they did the YIIs are gone for ever..
sick.gif

E: I was logged in to
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

roll.gif
@ dudes dumb and THIRSTY enough to pay nike vandal.

dudes paid for INFO.

Paid for BUNK info! These are the people to laugh at, the ones complaining about it when they had no business even getting involved in BS like that on this forum. SHAMEFUL

man, vandal was off by an hour, and what's funny is, it coulda been cuz he's on the west coast and his man in oregon told him 12:30 and then it ended up being central time...
laugh.gif

he screwed a lot of us.

i woulda been slightly more prepared.

but i was still on it when they dropped and came up short.

this was truly mission impossible.

craziest shoe release of all time, for sure.

i mean, a OG jordan retro dropped this morning and straight SAT there cuz of these...
laugh.gif

NT, ISS, NDC, they all completely crashed cuz of these shoes dropping...
laugh.gif

me? i'm a lil' down... i mean, i really like this shoe and wanna rock them. i mean, i did bring the first close up pix of these to the world for the first time... had the intraweb going nuts... and i still gets no love.
laugh.gif

a lot of y'all don't even really care, y'all just like the idea of having something so many people are going OD to get...

i just really love the shoe.

it's allgood tho. i will pay resell i guess, unless someone with a heart comes thru for the kid.

my only hope right now is the prices will come down to earth, just under a stack... then i'll go in.

congrats to all who got pairs.

steezy, lace 'em right my dude! stop messing around.
laugh.gif

don't y'all go covering these up with some boot cut jeans, and even worse, don't go stuffing them into some slim fit jeans. rock 'em right or not at all. tongues out or F outta here!

and memphissfinest got robbed!

problem is, no matter how much work you put in, this release really was down to straight up luck of the draw. nothing else. not who you know, how many hours you spent refreshing, not how fast your trigger finger was when the tweet went out.

shouts to kal, memphis, telemitry, and everyone who's tried to help me on these...

can a young ninja get yeezys anymore?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

First, I strike out this morning at the raffle. Then I come home and watch Lebron win and move on to the finals. And then NDC screws me over.
30t6p3b.gif

Possibly the worst day EVER!

Tough break breh.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by greentrees24

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Unbelievable man. Like yo, I really am truly upset. No release has ever had me this tight. ONLY because they boasted about their new system like they were sooo sure of it; like it wasn't going fail us.
#+!%@*@@ man. I'm calling tomorrow and making sure my sentiments are known b.
Exactly this. I know its NDC and its well documented its got mad problems and im used to it, but when you promise the true heads that we're safe once we cart em and then rip em away, straight blueballs. Had em both in the cart, ready to pay. Too excited man, I was gonna sell or trade the plats but not for rape prices on ebay and couldnt wait to rock the solars. Day one rockage, and now Im heartbroken. I plan on calling and voicing how upset I am until they block my # but it will do nothing. They dont care and even if they did the YIIs are gone for ever..
sick.gif

They didn't promise anything. You have it in your head they did. How any of you can be salty that a multi billion dollar conglomerate doesn't care about what... Tens of thousands of hardcore sneakerheads? They have millions of customers and stuff like this release is just a hobby for promotion. None of us are getting anything for complaining. Deaf ears, wake up to them!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I think what people are failing to realize is Nike.com logs you out of your account every few hours so every from your last session so everyone who clicked the Air Yeezy 2 link when the tweet went out didn't notice they weren't logged into there accounts (natural extinct is to add that shoe to your cart ASAP) and attempted to place their orders as Guests. And by the time you got to the payment screen, the site had likely already been down (not to forget, you're still not logged into your NDC account). So there was no way Nike's new checkout holding system would work for you if you weren't logged into your account PRIOR to checking out the sneaker.

Just my theory.
THE THING WRONG ABOUT THIS IS I WAS DEFINITELY SIGNED INTO MY ACCOUNT. I LITERALLY SIGNED INTO MY ACCOUNT ON MY IPAD AND MACBOOK PRO 5 MINUTES BEFORE THE LINK HIT. NO WAY IT LOGGED ME OUT BEFORE THE LINK HIT. HOPEFULLY THE PAIRS REALLY ARE HELD AND WILL APPEAR IN CARTS OF PEOPLE WHO LEGITIMATELY GOT TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN IN THE MORNING OR BEFORE THE 48 HOURS IS UP.
How would Nike go by finding our orders on "guest" accounts? ILLIONAIRE's theory makes sense.

NT i need yah help I got a pair on my cart on my phone, i went to paypal to pay and it has everything. The price and the price it would cost after the shipping. And it won't let me buy iT ****KKKKKK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom