Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i might have just lucked up on a pair from a CL trader i will be bringing a gun JUST IN CASE... Naw im lying bout the gun but a big knife will be on deck

Anybody wanna tell me how bad are resale prices going for? If it's over a grand I'm out. Y'all feel me?

Originally Posted by hadegbite

I wasnt worried about Vandal scamming me because one call to Chase and the money is right back in my account before i even get off the phone. So it was worth the risk
If anyone paid him using a CC as a source though paypal they can call their CC company and file a chargeback. Company takes the $$$ back from Paypal who then gives Vandal a negative balance.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Shout out to KSTEEZY for rocking his immediately!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Look at it this way fellas, this release was just a drop in the bucket for the thousands that will drop this year.  My fiance pulled me to the side and reminded me of how fortunate I have been with prior releases such as the Ray Allens, Ronnie Fiegs, Concords, Big Bang Lebrons, South Beaches, etc.. 

If you feel yourself getting salty, take a second to look around you and appreciate what you have.  There will always be something just out of our grasp...  That's what our country is based off of...  The chase for the "American Dream"...  The man who makes one million always desires 5 million.  We will never be satisfied.

This release taught me something, I was ready to cancel my whole day, which included doing a photo session for a friend and a graduation...  All for a material possession..  I ended up going and had a great time and was able to make memories with people that they will appreciate and cherish longer than I will cherish any of my possessions..

Just food for thought..

I'm not preaching..  I'm not holier than thou...  I'm a sneakerhead like everyone in this thread, but I would have felt like a real *** if I would have skipped everything today and still came up empty handed which I did.  

I'm thankful for what I have and next week everyone will be hyping the next big thing 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  The world turns.  Congrats again to all who copped, post pics of you rocking the hell out of them. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This! I woke up real late after partying a lot last night, and went out to eat with my friends for dinner, and right when I got back home, the link went up, but NDC was actin a fool. No regrets though my man. As corny as this sounds, live life to the fullest.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

don't y'all go covering these up with some boot cut jeans, and even worse, don't go stuffing them into some slim fit jeans. rock 'em right or not at all. tongues out or F outta here!

You sound like an old man that just sold his beloved car to a young cat. Word to Gran Torino. 

and i'm completely fine with that...

but even if i wasn't, you're the dude who had to photoshop a FNL receipt last night to try to stunt on these kids around here...
laugh.gif

Why are you getting so defensive?

Had pairs in my cart and they went poof also. Logged out and back into the desktop site and still nothing in my cart. I'm remaining optimistic somewhat because I can't login via the mobile site for some reason so maybe my pairs are still attached to my login. If not, I still have a 1% to catch the pairs in limbo if they release em in the morning tomorrow. Grats to those who were successful....that load of stress is gone for ya'll...until you get that shipping email lol.

And if somebody would've told me a month ago, 
Fronting though, yo I wouldn't wanna know....

If somebody would've told me a year ago
it'd go, get this difficult....

Feeling like Katrina with no fema
Like Martin with no Gina
Like a flight with no visa

Lol... I tried to order them just to resell them...These shoes are just plain ugly imo...

Maybe its best that I didn't get them.... I don't want to contribute to "ruining" the shoe game...
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by s0nnyyy

Aii so I built a list of the kicks im gonna burn

Nike Sb Blue and Red Lobsters
Both Black and White Cement three
Raptor / Orlando 7 DMP
Bordeaux
My favorites IV thunder and lightening
A bunch of various Jordan I's
Jordan V Fusions
Kobe V, VI, VII. Love kobe but I hate Nike more now
Jordan Aqua VIII with matching slides.
If youre going to do it, do it all the way. And pics/video is required if you're really going to do this

Dude just mail me your kicks lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Beespitta

I think i might have just lucked up on a pair from a CL trader i will be bringing a gun JUST IN CASE... Naw im lying bout the gun but a big knife will be on deck

But if he brings a gun.....

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by hadegbite

I wasnt worried about Vandal scamming me because one call to Chase and the money is right back in my account before i even get off the phone. So it was worth the risk
If anyone paid him using a CC as a source though paypal they can call their CC company and file a chargeback. Company takes the $$$ back from Paypal who then gives Vandal a negative balance.
Yes if your with Chase i can definitely vouch for this, you will get your money fast and easy. 3 min phone call and your funds will be pending back into your account. Later you will receive a letter you just sign and fax back.

He could be singing " Might even kill somebody and Youtube It!" Holy damn this is like a live chatroom right now
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MenteCriminal

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Just curious.

Those who got through, you used Credit Card or Paypal?
I used Paypal i was lucky enough to get both colors size 11
Credit card.
Ended up with the Solars sz. 9. Surprised at how quick I breezed through the logging in+shipping info+ payment without lag. As soon as I pressed "checkout," that's when the site crashed. Got a sigh of relief when @nikestore tweeted those who got through to the payment section were safe, but then panicked once I started reading folks carts were turning up empty. Managed to "successfully" check out about an hr ago. Transaction shows up as pending on my card, but have yet to receive email confirmation from nike so I'm holding my breath until then 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by 18th letter

roll.gif
@ dudes dumb and THIRSTY enough to pay nike vandal.

dudes paid for INFO.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So people gave dude $100 AND struck out at the Yeezys??

AND he was off by an hour?

Wait...

Here's a couple more: 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

More than $100. I started a group and it was like 16 of us... we initially did 100 and he cam back and asked for 50.....
it was 10 each.... 

he email med and said be at the computer at 9:30 pst....

welp the drop an hour before then....

we got scammed hard...and then says he feels bad a will refund in a week....

What?
Well...hopefully most of yall will get your money back.

Still tho....

jay-z-kanye-laughing.png

Call me crazy but i think pacman gave us a hint right before the fight the yeezys were about to drop....

Originally Posted by dimez81

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So people gave dude $100 AND struck out at the Yeezys??

AND he was off by an hour?

Wait...

Here's a couple more: 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

More than $100. I started a group and it was like 16 of us... we initially did 100 and he cam back and asked for 50.....
it was 10 each.... 

he email med and said be at the computer at 9:30 pst....

welp the drop an hour before then....

we got scammed hard...and then says he feels bad a will refund in a week....

What?
Well...hopefully most of yall will get your money back.

Still tho....

jay-z-kanye-laughing.png

I don't even feel sorry for the people who paid. The mods warned that it would be a scam.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Lol... I tried to order them just to resell them...These shoes are just plain ugly imo...

Maybe its best that I didn't get them.... I don't want to contribute to "ruining" the shoe game...
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

%+#% the shoe game son. I want to see it burn and ran straight to the ground, never to recover again.

All this +%#! is a joke. %+#% Nike. Goodnight folks.

He could be singing " Might even kill somebody and Youtube It!" Holy damn this is like a live chatroom right now
roll.gif

2 Guys, 1 Shoe

lol at everyone that got played. The thirst level was through the roof for you guys. haha

I got a crazy story... Okay, so I see the tweet for the Air Yeezy 2s about 3 minutes after they posted it, and then spend about 30 minutes trying to add to cart to get to checkout... I have trouble loading past that point, and never even get to see my cart... Well, the Yeezys sell out, so I gave up to finish watching the Pacquiao "Fight"... I get home 2 hours later, and just check NDC for the hell of it... I see a pair in my cart, and figure WTH and try to checkout... And BAM..!! Confirmation..!! At 10:50 pm PST... We'll see if it actually goes through though... So i'm glad my day wasn't a total loss... I was able to cop plenty of Military 4s this morning, but then my Celtics lost, and then Pacquiao "lost"... I thought I lost out on the Yeezys, after being on my computer since 6am PST, even though I wasn't really expecting to get through... So, sorry for those who missed out, I know it was a tough release... But I just hope my order actually goes through...

If yah are new to the shoe game then damn that was bound to happen to yah and if yah aren't then shame on you for following some random person saying that they know all the details. I had a feeling these will drop around the heat game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom