Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did NDC even have pairs to sell? haha I was able to get a pair in my cart. I was never able to enter any info or attempt to check out. Then POOF, cart 1 became cart 0.

Considering supply/demand and max price this should cost, a "fair" resale price would be $500-$1000. If you're willing and able to drop over 1K for a pair, congrats to you, you'll get your pair.

anyone who didn't use a CC and paid vandal is SOL since he made pay by gift and he's getting all these chargebacks

Thanks "So Much Sole 23" and "eddiengambino"

I'm glad I went through this though.. For real..  It helped me put things in perspective a lot better..  Dudes in here sad because they didn't get to spend $270 of their hard earned (well hard earned for some lol) money..  Man please... 
grin.gif

Maybe it's my age, but really....  These wouldn't have changed my life nor make me want other kicks any less than I do now..  I'd still want the Banned 1s and the Galaxy Flight Ones..  I'd just have Yeezys on top of it.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

You sound like an old man that just sold his beloved car to a young cat. Word to Gran Torino. 

and i'm completely fine with that...

but even if i wasn't, you're the dude who had to photoshop a FNL receipt last night to try to stunt on these kids around here...
laugh.gif

Why are you getting so defensive?

cuz i legit opened a tab and went and looked at finishline...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by akjeter

anyone who didn't use a CC and paid vandal is SOL since he made pay by gift and he's getting all these chargebacks

Well i don't think that is all true...i'm sure PayPal will investigate. All this money is traceable. Seeing how many complaints he gets...KID might do jail time. $500 + is a FELONY is a felony where im from.

I fell victim to the thirst. lol.

I'm cool now that its all over, but I REALLY wanted these shoes. Should have never paid NikeVandal. Even if the info was right, it still would have been insanely hard to cop. Just seemed like a decent idea. I hope everyone who paid him gets their money back. I'm talking to him and I even offered for him to refund one of you with the money I gave him. No reason you shouldn't get your money back.

But anyways, eff the resale prices. No way I can afford that! Entered every raffle and rsvp that was close. Guess it just wasn't meant to be!

Feel free to laugh at me and say "I told you so"... since I know its coming anyways. ahaha

Originally Posted by s0nnyyy

I can't believe this. As a fan of Nike and as a Fan of Kanye this has just crushed me mentally.

I've been mentally F**ked and abused by Nike Corp.
First I get G'd by 21 Mercer. I had an app to auto refresh every 1 second and had everything prewritten and sent in my size within a 2 second time frame. There is NO WAY i didnt get through. Apparently I wasn't one fo the first. Ok so I failed even though I thought I hadn't.

I've been up since 6:30 A.M sitting on my computer. i skipped the gym, a shower, had my meals at the same desk just so I can get these. Again I had three computers on auto refresh. I get two added on my iphone in the cart. Can't get to checkout. And when I do they tell me its sold out. OK. On my desktop I Frekin get to the Checkout screen. I refresh and it vanished. Only reason I refreshed was cuz nike assured me that once it was we entered the checkout phase we were safe for 48 hours until they resolved problems. #%+!!! ive never been so mad. Such high expectations from NIKE.

Stay tuned I will be burning over $1000 worth of Jordans within the coming days. I'm done with this company. Seriously this is hard for me to do but I'm not gonna support a company that doesnt give two #%!$$ about their loyal customers. I'm not asking anyone to join me. Just take it for what it is.
i know how u feel man
frown.gif

Anyone wanna tell me how bad resale is currently right now? I'm away from my computer. I'm too scared to see the prices.

The problem with Nike Vandal was that even if his info was right, it didn't matter since NDC didn't add any search tags to the shoes. You had to click on the link they provided.

already selling at around 2k?? These will be selling around 800-1.2k within a few weeks

Originally Posted by reidwms

I fell victim to the thirst. lol.

I'm cool now that its all over, but I REALLY wanted these shoes. Should have never paid NikeVandal. Even if the info was right, it still would have been insanely hard to cop. Just seemed like a decent idea. I hope everyone who paid him gets their money back. I'm talking to him and I even offered for him to refund one of you with the money I gave him. No reason you shouldn't get your money back.

But anyways, eff the resale prices. No way I can afford that! Entered every raffle and rsvp that was close. Guess it just wasn't meant to be!

Feel free to laugh at me and say "I told you so"... since I know its coming anyways. ahaha
I feel that the guys who paid by themselves should be refunded first, Im sure us who pooled $10 each wont mind,

(the extra $50 did come outta my pocket though so I would like that back)

MY ONLY HOPE NOW IS THAT NIKE IS SORTING THROUGH THE MESS AND THOSE WHO GOT PAIRS LEGITIMATELY TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN WILL BE ABLE TO CHECKOUT IN THE COMING DAYS.

LONGSHOT BUT I FEEL IT'S THE LEAST THEY CAN DO FOR BOASTING THAT THE PAYMENT SCREEN MEANT PAIR ON LOCK UNTIL PAYMENT COMPLETED.

Originally Posted by reidwms

Dont mean to pour salt in wounds, but I'm pretty sure nikevandal got pairs off of NDC...
eyes.gif

he got a pair yesterday, b4 NDC... for retail... think it was the HOH raffle...

cold world we live in, huh?

I paid too by myself. The idea of essentially paying 100$ over retail for potentially two pairs and get the jump on it seemed like a legit idea and NikeVandal had come through last. Hope I can get my money back and he can get what he deserves.

For the people still in hunt for retail, it's still not over yet
via: http://help-us.nike.com/a...ckout-update//a_id/29081
When all units of a size are held, the size will not show as available on site.  If any customer is holding a pair of shoes in checkout and they do not complete checkout, the inventory size(s) will be returned to become available on the site again in a short time period.

Once all pairs have been fully ordered, we will tweet that the style is sold out.

Originally Posted by 1017 BrickSquad

Originally Posted by s0nnyyy

I can't believe this. As a fan of Nike and as a Fan of Kanye this has just crushed me mentally.

I've been mentally F**ked and abused by Nike Corp.
First I get G'd by 21 Mercer. I had an app to auto refresh every 1 second and had everything prewritten and sent in my size within a 2 second time frame. There is NO WAY i didnt get through. Apparently I wasn't one fo the first. Ok so I failed even though I thought I hadn't.

I've been up since 6:30 A.M sitting on my computer. i skipped the gym, a shower, had my meals at the same desk just so I can get these. Again I had three computers on auto refresh. I get two added on my iphone in the cart. Can't get to checkout. And when I do they tell me its sold out. OK. On my desktop I Frekin get to the Checkout screen. I refresh and it vanished. Only reason I refreshed was cuz nike assured me that once it was we entered the checkout phase we were safe for 48 hours until they resolved problems. #%+!!! ive never been so mad. Such high expectations from NIKE.

Stay tuned I will be burning over $1000 worth of Jordans within the coming days. I'm done with this company. Seriously this is hard for me to do but I'm not gonna support a company that doesnt give two #%!$$ about their loyal customers. I'm not asking anyone to join me. Just take it for what it is.
i know how u feel man
frown.gif
*Not sure if serious* why don't you give them away to your local charity/high school/church instead of burning them?
Gotta turn negatives into positives...

I didn't get a pair. I had them in my cart and made it to the checkout screen. They were gone by the time I got my card info in though.

Damn are you serious? These are really going for about 2K right now. %+$!! wow. I would not drop 2k on these. Id much rather get some other shoes. Damn still Trippin right now over that price.

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Originally Posted by akjeter

Well i don't think that is all true...i'm sure PayPal will investigate. All this money is traceable. Seeing how many complaints he gets...KID might do jail time. $500 + is a FELONY is a felony where im from.
All that *@$+ ain't happening, man.
laugh.gif

Again if you paid CC, just call your company and do a chargeback you'll be fine. If you paid with your Paypal balance (even as a "gift") still call PP and file a dispute. I've heard of situations in which if you called PP customer service you were still able to file a dispute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom