Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty, there really isn't a "flaw proof" system when it comes to BIG releases like this. There's always going to be a fist full of people who will complain that they didn't get a fair shot... And lets be honest, This shoe wouldn't be as sought after if it was Mass produced, so consumers still wouldn't be satisfied when they realize that their "exclusive" shoe is on every human with a set of feet...

Yeah, this market is Ideal for resellers....but its really the consumers fault....not Nikes

It is what it is... Deal with it or stop letting "the shoe game" consume your lives... Purchase what you like...Not what makes you "cool".

I mean, some people might genuinely like the Yeezys...but would you still buy them if that "Yeezy" and "Limited" tag didn't come with the shoe?...be real

Couldn't get the yeezy's.. but I was able to get these as a consolation
happy.gif

ng604x.jpg

http://rockemsocks.bigcar...roduct/yeezy-elite-socks

It's not the last Kanye model but you're just wishfully thinking if we're all going to get lucky with Nike re-releasing more of what is already sold out.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by MAXIMUM

Is the third CW confirmed? And is it going to be those ugly #$% purple/fusia ones?

3rd colorway scrapped I think.  and some are even saying its the final air yeezy ever.
it's not over yet
yeezy-600x369.jpg

I know that, but like i said 'some are saying its the last yeezy'

i remember Ty and a few others saying that kanye and nikes relationship was going sour. correct me if i'm wrong.

My thoughts how this system works. I failed at the mvs but got thru on the yeezys... I made it to checkout with both before the crash. With the mvs I kept getting the time out error. If I opened a new window they were still in my cart but it wouldn't let me view the cart. After nike sent the sold out tweet I closed all the open timed out error windows then tried to log back in to Nike. All of a sudden my cart was empty. With the yeezys I left all the timed out windows open and kept trying to logon in a newly added window. I ended up with like 20 open windows but the item never left my cart. Finally it let me thru to checkout. From now on I will not close any windows until the Nike store site says sold out. Don't believe twitter

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I wonder if the people that they claimed "still have a pair in their cart" are the same people that lost their pairs during the crash meaning that there are still sizes available and they just have to sort everything out..

I lost my pairs until my account finally logged back in and it showed I had them. I hope they ship out tomorrow.

Originally Posted by macky

My thoughts how this system works. I failed at the mvs but got thru on the yeezys... I made it to checkout with both before the crash. With the mvs I kept getting the time out error. If I opened a new window they were still in my cart but it wouldn't let me view the cart. After nike sent the sold out tweet I closed all the open timed out error windows then tried to log back in to Nike. All of a sudden my cart was empty. With the yeezys I left all the timed out windows open and kept trying to logon in a newly added window. I ended up with like 20 open windows but the item never left my cart. Finally it let me thru to checkout. From now on I will not close any windows until the Nike store site says sold out. Don't believe twitter
That's exactly what I did. I clicked on the link and added my size to the cart and it gave me that spinning circle thing and I basically just left that page their for the entire time and opened new tabs.

i remember Ty and a few others saying that kanye and nikes relationship was going sour. correct me if i'm wrong.
His own Independent sneaker line perhaps???

3rd colorway scrapped I think.  and some are even saying its the final air yeezy ever.
it's not over yet
yeezy-600x369.jpg

how old is the tweet ?

Just left my local spot, they are charging a thousand and will be on sale early next week... To rich for my blood but pm me if you details... I'm located in st Louis.

Crazy Story!

I waited for the tweet just like everyone else and I got them in my cart within the first 8 seconds. It wouldn't allow me to go to the next step which was the Payment process so I just continued to wait. Long and behold, my MacBook completely froze and I knew it was over for me. I shut my Mac down and turned it back on again and go back on NDC - sold out! I figured I gave it a decent shot so I went to bed.

Got a LATE text today from the NDC twitter page since I signed up for text notifications and I saw the tweet that if you got the item in your cart, it would remain in your cart for 48 hours. The tweet was posted 13 hours ago when I got the text. Figured I might as well glance at the site so I got back on my MacBook, logged in to NDC and my pair was in the cart! I put in the rest of my information and the order went through! I got the confirmation number and e-mail.

Before I get my hopes too high, I'm going to wait for another e-mail with shipping information. Wish me luck guys!

Originally Posted by macky

That's exactly what I did. I clicked on the link and added my size to the cart and it gave me that spinning circle thing and I basically just left that page their for the entire time and opened new tabs.
That's where I F'd up then.  My cart said two items and I got that spinning circle.  I closed them all out and tried again thinking it was wasting time that I could be using to try and make it to the elusive "payment page" FOCK!  Oh well, congrats to those who got.  I needed these to trade for other shoes that resellers and hype have priced outside my comfort zone.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

In all honesty, there really isn't a "flaw proof" system when it comes to BIG releases like this. There's always going to be a fist full of people who will complain that they didn't get a fair shot... And lets be honest, This shoe wouldn't be as sought after if it was Mass produced, so consumers still wouldn't be satisfied when they realize that their "exclusive" shoe is on every human with a set of feet...

Yeah, this market is Ideal for resellers....but its really the consumers fault....not Nikes

It is what it is... Deal with it or stop letting "the shoe game" consume your lives... Purchase what you like...Not what makes you "cool".

I mean, some people might genuinely like the Yeezys...but would you still buy them if that "Yeezy" and "Limited" tag didn't come with the shoe?...be real
ALL OF THIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom